New Expectations

Back again!!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Dante and the two other guards were waiting inside the Escalade when I was escorted outside by Dominic. He gave me a deep, bruising kiss before helping me into the backseat. Dominic nodded at Dante when I was safe and secure, and we drove off to our first destination. We pulled up to Damon's house first. I've never been to his place before, but from the view from the gate, it screams bachelor! It took a while before the gates opened, and we could drive up to the house. Damon's exterior was made entirely out of glass. I could see Damon standing in his living room shirtless, looking out the window. His house was completely black smooth stone. His stairs leading up to his front door were floating with LED lights beneath them to give them. Every corner of his house had cameras, and there were guards dressed in all black walking around the property. His house isn't nearly as big as Dominic's, but what misses in size makes up in design and architecture.

Juliana and Bambina came running out the front doors once Dante honked his horn. They didn't wait for the guard in the passenger seat to open the door to get in. Juliana slam opens the door and hopped right in with Bambina following. We drove off once Damon gave his nod of approval at the window...

Juliana sat in the very last row away from Bambina and me. She had a sulking facial expression with her arms cross and her attention at the window.

"What crawled up her ass?" I asked Bambina.

"Her new man. Damon is making her life a living hell and won't stop until she submits. It's quite entertaining." Bambina giggled.

"You think being held hostage is funny? Let's hook you up with another mafia monster and tell me if you like it!" Juliana hissed.

"Are you forgetting I was held captive for 4 years then shipped off to a man I hated?" I questioned.

"You like him now, so your past issues don't count!" Juliana retaliated.

"She was sulking the entire flight over here. But as much as she doesn't want to admit it, I heard moaning by Damon's bedroom." Bambina shared. Juliana gasped and smacked Bambina at the back of her head as punishment. I'm guessing Juliana didn't know Bambina was lurking.

"Oh really, is that behavior of someone who is being held captive?" I wondered sarcastically.

"Both of you go to hell."

We arrived at Raphael's estate a half-hour later. It was decided to have lunch at a restaurant near Raphael's home since he lives far out on the drive. When we drove up to the front door, Raphael stood outside and behind him was Cassia. Her head was done, but I could see a smile on her face as we pulled up. She looked better than before. A lot more energy, although she's hiding it. I hope my advice is doing her well. Raphael walked up to the side of the car to open the door. Bambina moved to the back row to make space for Cassia.

"Afternoon ladies, please make sure you have Cassia back in two hours." Raphael greeted politely. We all smiled and nodded in agreement.

Raphael moved to the side to let Cassia entered the car. He whispered something into her ear before kissing her on the head and closing the door. We drove away the moment Raphael stepped back.

As we got out of the estate, Cassia relaxed her shoulders, lifted her head and smiled widely.