CHAPTER-FOURTEEN

DO YOU THINK OF THEM.🤔🤔

I walk downstairs and hear people talking in hush voices."Do you think we should tell her." I hear someone say. This feels like deja Vu."No it's not our place let's just wait for him to do it."  I hear someone else say. I decided not  listen anymore and cough purposely making them full aware of my presence. I Walk in the living room and find mama, Becky and Xavier trying to act normal. Rolling my eyes at them. Really guys? "Hey guys" I greeting them acting like I didn't hear anything. "Baby sis, I missed you." Xavier gets up from the couch embracing me in a big hug. I consider him tall cause he towers over my  five feet six. Him and Becky are only a year apart, Him being the older one, so Becky and I are the same age it really helped having another girl around. " Why weren't you here yesterday?" I ask with a raised brow. " I'm so sorry I wasn't around I just got caught up with something." He says making bella scoff at his lies. He turns back giving her a glare but she simply rolls her eyes at him. "I'm sorry I didn't make it. I uhhh forgot I'm really sorry baby sis." His grey eyes look at me with guilt. They remind me so much of Ace but Xavier's are bit more light while Ace's a little more stormy." It's okay Xav, I'll forgive you only if you make it up to me." I tell him. His eyes lit up with hope." I'll do anything you just name it." He says eagerly. "Your going to take me and Becky out for lunch and spend the whole day with us." I tell him. "Alright I can do that." He says with a big toothy smile. Come on Becs let's roll." He said. " Let me just grab my shoe's and purse." She tells us running up to her room. In minutes she's back down." I'm ready." She announces. " Alright my loves have fun." Mama says giving us all a kiss on the cheek. "But not too much fun." She warns. "Don't worry ma I'll take  care of this little kids for y'all." He coos. Pinching both Becky and i's cheeks. "Shut up you doofu." She smacks his hand away. "Ow! Stop hitting me with your man hands!" He dramatically yells. Making Becky gasp "What did you just call my hands?" Giving him a playful death glare going after him.Making him run. "Help me!" We laugh at there childishness. "Don't worry mama I'll take care of those two kids." I say sweetly. "I know you will baby. go on now before they kill each other." She tells me.

After the long day running around the mall shopping with Becky and Xavier we finally decided to take short break and have some lunch. "I can't believe I let you talk me into this." Xavier tells me chomping off a fry with his mouth open. "Ew, you pig no one wants to see what your chewing." Becky tells him with disgust."Whatever Becka." He says throwing  a fry at her it hits her right in the left eye. "I see you want me to hit you again." He stops at the little threat she makes. Making me roll my eyes at them.kids. "I'm still glad you brought us." I tell him. "Anything for you Baby sis." He says with a wink. "Soooo H can I ask you a question?" I nod." Yeah sure." I reply. "Do you ever think about them?" She asks "who" I ask a little confused. " You know your family back home?" She adds. I lean back more on the chair taken back by the sudden question. "I do sometimes, it wasn't easy staying with them but josh and mom made it a little better" "Fred too." I add. "I wish I could see them again you know they must be worried sick I just up and left like that." I tell them. I lost my things the day I was attacked and that includes my phone too. So I haven't talked to them in five years. "Josh was the best. My safe place He always made me feel safe and like i belonged, He was the sweetest person and Wendy God she was the kindest, I wasn't hers and she loved me something fierce and Fred was trying to wrap around the thought that he had another kid, I really miss them." I finish off with a sad smile feeling a little nostalgic looking at them and they both give me sympathetic ones. "It's okay H I'm sure they miss you too. I'm sorry I brought that up." She tells me a little guilty. Touching my arm" It's fine." I assure her with a little smile. Putting mine on top of hers.

The ride back home was filled with silence. Becky's question just made me think about them I didn't feel like talking. "I'm glad your back." A voice says from the kitchen. We walk in and find papa, when he sees us he stands up smiling at us. I run up to him wrapping my arms around him inhaling his familiar scent. "I'm glad someone really missed me." He chuckles. Him and his friends went out for a camping trip for a week. I really missed seeing him around. Ever since he retired his been exploring alot with his buddies. "I missed you papa." I tell him. "I missed you too baby girl. both of my babies." He says calling Becky to come and Join the hug. "Oh, wow I feel so loved." We hear Xavier say with bored tone. Making us all laugh. " Awww someone's jealous." Becky taunts him. " Don't mind her son come here and give your dad a hug." Telling Xavier, They both Pat each other's backs doing that weird man hug. "Ma why didn't you tell us dad was coming?" Xavier asks his mom. "I'm sorry baby but your dad wanted it to be a surprise." She says. " That's right so don't blame your ma."He agrees. "Your lucky we missed you." Becky tells him. He chuckles. " So how was the mall?" Papa asked. "It was great but you know how whiney someone over there gets." I say pointing at Xavier " Hey! I saw that finger." I laugh at him.

******
We all sit around the table in the kitchen while papa tells us all about his trip. "Wow that's amazing" Xavier says after hearing papa tell him about the bear they caught that almost had them for a snack. We the ladies just  sit and listen to them excitedly talk. "Hey everyone."  We turn and see Ace by the door looking drool worthy in his button down shirt that's his rolled up the sleeves showing off his sexy one tattooed forearm. Did I forget to mention that he has tattoos? while if I did I'm sorry. He took off his jacket that's slung over his left arm. His hair looks messy like he His been running his fingers through the thick locks. A habit he does sometimes when his stressed out. He looks at all of us but stops when he spots his dad "Hey paps I didn't know you were coming today." He says walking up to him giving him a hug. "I wanted it to be a surprise." He tells him patting his back." I'm happy your here." He said. "I am too son." He Walks to chairs his mom and Becky are seated giving them a kiss on each the cheek. Patting Xavier shoulder on his way to me. When reaches me he encircles his arms around me. "I missed you so much doll." He tells me kissing the top of my head. " I missed you too." I sigh leaning  onto his shoulder. I really miss him  lot when his at work it feels so much better when he gets home. "Get a room." We hear Xavier say. Oh my God we forget we weren't alone, My cheeks heat up in embarrassment. "Come on baby let's finish this upstairs." Ace pulls me away from everyone.   

Chapter fourteen all done I hope you love it. If there any mistakes I'm sorry. But never the less enjoy it

Don't forget to
Vote
Comment

Byeeeeeeeeee till next time 👋👋👋👋👋💕💕💕🌟