cringe 🥀

>Where Tae is a influencer on tiktok, but keeps his social media life separate to his normal life. He kept his boyfriend hidden for reasons, but what happens when Jungkook uses Tae's phone and comes across how to make a video on tiktok? How will Tae react to the comments?<
Mentions of-
•little space discrimination
•hate comments
•social anxiety

Requested by @taekookdotcom_

Taehyung is a famous influencer on tiktok, making money from a 30/60 second video about studying motivation and healthy lifestyle for young adults. His content wasn't anywhere linked with his everyday life. He didn't want that, he didn't want his personal life to be tied in with his creator life. He started it as a joke really but he became popular in an instant and was getting over a million likes on each tiktok.

His platform currently stands at 33.4 million followers, and gets around 30 million likes on his videos. He didn't post everyday but he posted frequently that people didn't get bored and left. He does it more for fun and he likes that he's able to motivate people for a better lifestyle.

Like I said earlier, Tae kept his personal life very much private. No one knew his instagram, and if they did find it they couldn't see his content as it was a private account which only his friends and family followed. Fans would always ask Tae if he was in a relationship as he never had discussed the topic, but he never responded to them.

But indeed he was in a relationship, and had been in a relationship for 5 years now with his boyfriend. His boyfriend was 4 years younger than and was a little. Taehyung became the boys caregiver a few months before they started dating. He didn't want Jungkook to be uncomfortable in the whole social media platform world as he was a introverted person with social anxiety. The boy supported Tae but he just didn't want to be in the videos, which Tae respected.

"Daddy" Jungkook called as he ran to the elder from the other side of his office.
Tae turned his attention from his work to his boyfriend who was standing next to him.
"Yes baby?" Taehyung asked gently.
"Koo ish borewd" Jungkook pouted rocking on his feet gently while holding onto Tae's hand.
"Well daddy still has work to do, so do you want to play on my phone?"
Jungkook's eyes brightened and gasped.
"Yesh pwease daddy" Jungkook smiled.

Taehyung chuckled softly and gave the boy his phone. Jungkook leant forward and pressed a kiss on Tae's cheek as a thank you.
"I won't be too long okay" Tae kissed the younger's cheek in return.
"Okie daddy" Jungkook smiled before skipping away to the sofa he was once sitting on so he was out of Tae's way.

Jungkook unlocked the phone with his finger and began swiping through his phone. He came across the app 'tiktok' and proceeded to press on it. Jungkoom gasped when he saw a dog video on the screen and watched it about 5 times before he accidentally swiped up, which made the video change. Jungkook was confused but watched a lot of videos. He then pressed the figure button at the bottom and saw Tae's profile. Jungkook quickly started to look at his boyfriends videos, smiling happily as he watched them.

He then came out of the videos and pressed on the + button. Jungkook was shocked when the camera was on him. The red circle looked inviting so he pressed on it with excitement and it started to record. Jungkook smiled and introduced himself.
"Hehe hi hi I ish Koo. My daddy ish Taetae, and Koo loves him very much. M'at daddy's work. I'm a wittle and daddy's says m'verwy cute" Jungkook smiled and continued to ramble before the video finished.

Jungkook pouted but quickly continued and licked on next then post. Jungkook's eyes widened and smiled widely when he watched his video back. The video was already growing and Jungkook just giggled before coming off the app and began playing some games which Tae had installed for the boy. The phone was blowing up but Jungkook didn't really take notice to all the notifications, which thankfully was good.

"Okay baby i'm all done, let's go home hmm" Taehyung said as he packed away all his things, locking the drawers in his desk.
"Okie" Jungkook jumped up from the sofa grabbing his bag and Tae's phone before running over to him.
"Uppie" Jungkook pouted as he stood next to the elder.
Tae chuckled and picked the younger up, holding him from under his butt with one arm.
Jungkook passed Tae the phone and Tae shoved it in his pocket before leaving the office.

When they arrived home Jungkook ran to his room wanting to grab his plushies. Tae sat down on the sofa and went through his phone. He went onto tiktok and noticed he had over 20 million notifications. Tae furrowed his eyebrows and looked at his profile. His eyes widened when he saw a video with Jungkook in his office. Tae played it straight away and cooed when he watched it, but he couldn't help but feel nervous for the comment section. If big kookie would find out he wouldn't want to leave the house ever again.

He took a deep breath and began looking through the comments. He was never bothered about the comments about him, he didn't care what other people had to say, but this wasn't him this was about his insecure boyfriend who is very sensitive. Not only that, Jungkook is the person he loves and bad comments about a loved one hurts more.

- ew wtf is that? was tae hacked??
-what on earth is a little? why is he acting like a forking child?
-why is he calling tae daddy 😩😩
-what am i witnessing?
-HES SO CUTE!! 🥰🥰🥰🥰
-he can't even pronounce his words, he's literally talking gibberish!! 🤢🤢
-TAE HAS BEEN HACKED BY AN ADULT BABY
-He's adorable 😚🥺✨
-that's so cringe ewwww that dude gives me the ickkk

Tae was burning up in anger, and he knew what he had to do.
"Koo baby come here" Tae called up to the boy as he set up his phone on the coffee table.
Tae heard the boy run down the stairs and bounced over to him with a tiger plushie in his hands.
"Yesh daddy?" Jungkook tilted his head.
"Come sit, we need to make a video like you did earlier" Tae patted his lap.
Jungkook's eyes glowed and quickly jumped into Tae's lap, placing his two legs over one of his thighs.

Jungkook shuffled around a bit till he got comfortable and rested his head against Tae's chest and neck. Tae lent forwards to play the timer and after 10 seconds it began recording.
"Hey guys, today's video is going to be a bit different and this is a follow up of my last video posted of the boy who is sitting in my lap. This is my boyfriend." Taehyung smiled as he rebbes the younger waist softly.
"Say hi bub" Taehyung whispered into the younger's ear.
"Hewo" Jungkook waved, feeling shyer than he did earlier.

"I would like to address the comments you guys have posted. I'm not going to lie to you but i'm very upset, and disappointed that you could say such words about another. I've never been someone to care about hate, but when it's about the person I love the most that's not okay. Jungkook is my boyfriend and has been in my life longer than I have been an influencer. He's my world and you're trying to break him!" Taehyung rolled his eyes in anger, Jungkook seemed to notice and pressed a kiss on his neck, not really knowing why the elder was angry.

Tae subconsciously smiled feeling the small kiss.
"Jungkook is a little which he very confidently said earlier which i'm very proud about. For those who don't know, little space is a age dissociation, where someone's dissociates into a younger age as a coping mechanism or trauma or stress. We all have our different coping mechanisms so please respect them"

"I've always kept my private life a secret and now that it's coming out to you all, please respect it. It's my life after all. Anyway thank you to those who were kind, and i'll update later" Taehyung said goodbye as the video came to an end.
When he was happy he posted it, and let out a sigh of relief and snuggled with Jungkook after placing his phone down.