Spidey boy!

Y/n's POV

"Kid!" Tony shouts.

I looked behind me to see a boy about my age standing not that far behind me. He added to my theory of the avengers being puppies because right now he looks like an excited puppy even though he has no idea what was going on.

"Is that spider man?" I whispered to Loki beside me.

"Yes, he his," they whispered back. "Don't upset him or Tony will come after you, so will basically everyone else. Just warning you."

"Thanks," I scratched the back of my neck. They did say something about him being Tony Stark's kid on the jet, I wonder how accurate that is.

"Mr. Dad what's going on?" He questioned Mr. Stark, before he turned to me. "I thought you were a bad gu- girl sorry!"

"I'll explain all that to you later kid, why don't you and y/n hang out for a bit while the rest of us have a talk, okay?"

The boy's face lit up before he raced over to me and took my hand before dragging me out of the room. I barely had a chance to look back at everyone before the door shut, but they were all silently laughing.

We were back at the same floor from this morning in a matter of minutes and he raced down the hallway to a door with a big spider on it. He walked right through the door, dragging me with him and he sat me down on his bed before sitting a comfortable distance away.

"Hi I'm Peter Pa- Stark!" He smiled and tilted his head slightly.

"Hi Peter," I reply unsure what to say really. "You know my name already don't you?"

"Yup!" God he is too happy honestly.

I look around the room. It's a lot bigger than Steve's and Bruce's room. It has all sorts of poles in weird directions across the ceiling and some on the walls close to the ceiling. I assume they are for him to practice stuff as spider man. Also on the walls there were science posters and his desk was filled with designs and school books. And in one corner was the spider man costume. He also hade a huge tv across the room from his bed.

"I never knew Tony Stark had a kid" I attempted at a conversation.

"Yeah, it was never announced to the the public in case people linked me to spider man. Besides it wasn't even that long ago, around 6 months ago," his face fell slightly but still had the smile on his face.

"So," I hoped to change the obviously uncomfortable subject. "Do you know who Mr. Starks boyfriend is?"

"No, not yet, I only know about Steve's," he shuddered and then we both laughed.

"Well I have a feeling that I might find out soon."

"Really?"

I hummed in response, still looking around the room.

"Want to watch a movie?"

"Sure, you pick I don't mind"

I saw him think for a minute before his face lit up, "We're going to watch Brave!"

I could feel excitement radiating off him. I looked at him as he bounced in excitement as he used the remote to find the movie.

The movie was really enjoyable even though it took a weird turn halfway through, like they just switched stories mid movie, but I loved the main character.

After the movie finished Peter and I talked for a bit, well he talked and I listened. I'm apparently a great listener according to Peter, although I was watching how he made all sorts of faces as he explained things and that it looked like he was vibrating.

Around the twenty minute mark into our conversation I heard the voice from before. Like before I jumped, why is is so loud and who is it?

"Spiderling you father would like you and y/n to return to the living room."

"Come on y/n" this time Peter didn't drag me.

However, he pushed me in front of him the entire way up.

The first thing that happened the second we reached the living room again was that Mr. Stark rushed over to Peter.

"Did she hurt you? Are you okay? Tell me did something happen?" He began firing questions at Peter.

He's still unbearable honestly, I rolled my eyes and walked over to Clint and sat next to him.

"Is he always like that?"

He groans, "Unfortunately."

I sighed at this. I noticed all the other avengers in the room were getting up and leaving, probably to ignore Tony. I didn't notice I zoned out until I heard Clint from beside me.

"Why don't we leave as well, I can explain what Tony was going to say. He's going to be like this for a minimum of twenty minutes." I looked beside me to look at him. He was rubbing the sides of his head while closing his eyes, he looked like he was physically in pain watching them.

"Yeah okay, where?"

He gestured me to follow him, and so I did.

Once again I found myself on a familiar floor. Clint started to talk again as we began walking down the hallway.

"Well you don't have a room yet, we'll be working that out tomorrow, also I'm taking you shopping for clothes tomorrow. Anyway back on track, Tony hasn't updated Friday to allow you access to any rooms other than the ones on this floor." He stopped outside the door with an arrow on it.

He opened the door and we both went into the room.

His room is very nice, the walls that you could see were dark purple in colour, the rest was covered with his weapons, that mostly consisted of different types of bows and arrows but there were quite a few swords and knives. He had a double bed covered in a black duvet. He didn't have a desk.

But then I looked up.

Almost like Peter, his ceiling was covered in platforms and on one of them I could clearly see a desk. On another there was a huge purple beanbag, and across from it there was a tv. I think I could see a mini fridge as well.

It looked so cool that I couldn't contain my excitement, I used the air to push myself onto the nearest platform, the one with the beanbag, and then I jumped onto it.

I looked down at Clint who was looking at me with a big smile on his face mirroring my own.

I watched him climb I'm the walls on these small poles that you'd only see if you knew they were there. He climbed onto the same platform as me.

"Want to watch a movie?" He asked gesturing to the tv, but considering I just watched one I'm not sure if I wanted to.

Then I noticed something on a platform right next to the ceiling. Obviously it's useable if there's a platform, right?

I looked back at Clint before sprinting over to the platform.

"I have a better idea! We can spy on people using the vents," I smirked and not two seconds later he was on the platform too.

————

A/n: so sorry for the delay in episodes recently, I was out burning my social battery for the summer. But I was also thinking of where this story is headed because I know at some point it's gotta end :(. But don't worry it'll be a good while I think before at happens, it'll at least hit the two hour mark before it even gets close to ending. I also figured out who I'm shipping y/n with.