Nine Nine! | Part Two | 64

January 7th

*Bing!* came a noise again the doors then opened and we stepped out.

"Who was that?" I ask whilst laughing.

"That was Scully, the weirdest one here along with Hitchcock" he replies.

"So do you have a desk or something?" I ask.

"Yeah it's right here" he says as we walk towards a desk.

"So do you have like a captain?" I ask, sitting at his desk, he's surprisingly okay with it, I even put my feel up to test the waters, apparently he's okay with that too.

"Yup he's right behind that door ooh ooh ooh here he comes" Jake says with a grin as we see a dude walk out his office.

I stand up next to Jake as he walks up to us, wow I'm getting strong gay vibes from this man.

"Hey captain this is Peter, a super awesome kid I found" Jake says.

"Peralta, did you just take a random kid in the precinct? Do I have to remind you that kidnapping is illegal?" Holt says and I shake me head.

"Kidnapping would entail that he brought me here by force, but I'm here by my own will" I say with a shrug.

"Well I'll be in my office, I need to call Kevin, apparently Cheddar is sick" he says monotonously and walks off.

"Dam, you didn't tell me your captain was gay" I say with a grin.

"What? How can you even tell?" He asks confusedly.

"It's a superpower of mine" I smirk.

"Hey who's this" a lady said as she walked up to us with a smile.

"Miss I don't think your little detective friend here is gonna introduce you to a criminal" I say.

"Yup I caught him shooting up a gas station store on main, so young but so bad" Jake plays along.

"Then why am talking to him?" She asks, horrified and then starts walking away.

"Wait! Ames we're joking" Jake says with a laugh and she walks back over.

"So he's not a tiny criminal?" she asks.

"Nope" we say at the same time "aww he's cute like a tiny you but with all black" she says, pedo.

"What?" Jake asks confusedly.

"Come on look at you both, same black jeans same leather jacket, how did you meet?" She asks and I just shrug.

"Huh I guess we do dress similar, but how we met will blow your mind, so you know that bad guy I brought in, well he tried to kill me and then Peter knocked him out, it was awesome he kicked the dude in the face and elbowed him in the stomach then stomped on his face like super hard" Jake says in a breath of excitement.

"That sounds violent" she says with a grimace and we both shrug.

"I'm Amy Santiago" she says holding out her hand for me to shake which I do, though my hand is in a cast still, oh and I'm not in a sling anymore by the way! Well I'm in one sling, but not the other, my right hand is free! Not really cuz of the cast but you get what I mean. Huh why do I really wanna watch Narnia right now? Oh shit I need to introduce myself to this lady.

"Cool I'm Peter but you already know that" I say, wow aaaaawkward.

"Hey what happened to your hand and other arm?" She asks me with a frown.

"Well a couple days ago I caught a baseball at a game that was going super fast without a glove and it broke my hand, then like a week ago I kinda got shot by this dude in LA, so yeah" I say with a shrug, oh and by the way my shoulder still hurts like a mother fucker when I shrug but I really don't care to be honest. I bare the pain.