15

Reporter:
Goodmorning South Korea,
President Kim Taehyung, claimed to have a son and a boyfriend yesterday at Park Hospital. It is said that he was there to get his son hospitalise, because he fell. We are not sure yet if the President's son is alright. But the President asked for privacy. He also asked medias and reporters not to come to the hospital ones they are out, because it might trigger his son's social anxiety. That's it in today's hottest and most controversial news. This is KNN or Korean National News. Reporting.

Mr. Kim, the father of the President watched the news, along with his wife and only son.

Mr.K: Taehyung, what is all this?

T: Dad..... Let me do this on my own way, okay?!?

Mr.K: What do you mean your own way Kim Taehyung!!

T: Look dad, I love him. I love his son. That's it. We don't have to argue about this, let me be happy for ones!

Mr.K: That's not what I meant.......... Why didn't you told us that you have a lover idiot! When could we meet him?!?

T: I.......soon....?

Mrs.K: Oh dear, don't rush our son like that, when he is ready to let us meet his lover, he would eventually come here with him. You pabo.

Mr.K: I was just happy.... We are finally going to have grandchildren.

Mrs. K: I know, I know it is pretty exiting alright. But Taehyungie, don't rush him okay?

T: I know mom, don't worry. But now I have to rush back to the hospital, because i have to bring them breakfast.

Mrs. K: is that so? Well let me cook for them.... Wait a minute...

Before Taehyung could answer his mom already left rushing to the kitchen a bit excited. While Mr. Kim pulled Taehyung to sit down. Mr. Kim advised Taehyung on how to be a good dad like him. While Taehyung sat there snorting and sometimes rolling his eyes because of how "full of your self" his dad is.

After a couple of minutes, his mom came out of the kitchen and had many plastic containers full of different foods, like; rice, kimchi, bulgogi, dumplings, eggs and hotdog, milk and water, and bacon. Taehyung's eyes widen thinking 'can we finish all that?'.

Taehyung's mom smiled innocently and said...

Mrs. K: bring this to them okay? Your son should drink this milk, so that he will be healthy. Feed them plenty okay? I made this.... Now go go hurry up they might be hungry...

Before Taehyung could utter a word he pushed outside and got shoved inside his car by his on mother. Mrs. Kim closed the door and shooed Taehyung away. Taehyung sat in his car dumbfounded, seconds later he got back to his sentence and started to drive.

After 30 minute drive, he arrived at the hospital and went directly to the elevator. When he got in, he pushed the botton for 5th floor where Eunwoo's room is.

Everyone inside the elevator greeted Taehyung, in which he greeted back. Some offered the President some help with what he is carrying, Taehyung only said "its okay, I can do it. Thankyou" and continue on minding his own business, while the others keep looking at him, and gossip. But he didn't care much.

When they arrived at the 5th floor Taehyung got off, the people bowed at him in which he returned with a smile. Then he went on walking to Eunwoo's room.

Taehyung twist the doorknob and quietly get in the room. When he got in he saw Eunwoo sleeping in Jungkook's arms while Jungkook swing him back and forth.

Taehyung smiled at the scenery, he thinks it's really cute and heartwarming. Jungkook the noticed his presence and smiled at him.

Taehyung went closer to them, and kissed Eunwoo's cheek. He then proceeds to kiss Jungkook's forehead. Jungkook leaned closer feeling the warmth in Taehyung.

After Taehyung kissed Jungkook's forehead, he looked at him and smiled. He raised his hands showing the food he brought. Jungkook eyes widen, because of how plenty the food is, but he smiled nonetheless.

Taehyung sat the food on the table before walking to Jungkook. Taehyung took Eunwoo from jungkook carefully.

T: you should eat first, I'll watch Eunwoo.

Jk: no, tae we should eat together.

E: papa?.... Papa!!!

Eunwoo suddenly squeal, when he saw Taehyung making Jungkook slightly jump, and Taehyung luagh. Jungkook glared at Taehyung to which the older chuckled.

T: Baby, you scared mama.... Why did you do that huh? Huh? Why?

Taehyung said while tickling Eunwoo, making the baby squeak and giggle. Jungkook, watched them with a Smile 8n his face, he didn't know how many time he thanked Taehyung for being there with him, and for treating Eunwoo as his own son. He felt really happy, and he felt that he is ready.

Ready to answer Taehyung...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hey guys so I'm here updating this story again. I decided to update one chapter a day, since I have nothing much to do.

Warnings: ready your hearts for the next chapter, it'll make you feel butterflies so staytune😉😉