Redemption

The group snuck to where the airship was and watched as Andrew's men loaded it with large barrels. "There's enough Quirineon on that ship to destroy Corona 10 times over." Varian said slumping farther into the barrel he was hiding behind. "Is there anything you can do?" Rapunzel asked. "If you can get me on that ship, I think I can neutralize it." Varian said and he eyes widened as he saw Andrew walk towards the ship with a smaller figure trailing behind him. Varian watched as the girl rubbed her tired eyes. "I hope she's okay." Varian said softly as he stared at the girl. Andrew had been talking to her and the group watched as she mimicked what he was saying behind his back before flipping him off before he turned around to make sure she was following. "Yeah, I think she's just fine." Eugene said as he rolled his eyes. "Does she do that to us?" Lance asked and Varian nodded. "With you guys she has the decency to do it while your backs are turned. She'll do it to my face and I'll do it back." Varian said and the group nodded. Andrew came back out of the ship and locked the King and Queen in a carriage before it took off. "Eugene, I need you guys to free my parents." Rapunzel said and Eugene looked at Lance and Max. "You heard her, boys. Let's go." Eugene said and they all left. "For Saporia!" Andrew said as he cut the rope that was keeping them tethered to the ground. "We have got to get on that ship." Rapunzel said as her and Varian stared up at it.

"(Y/n). Ears, cover them." Andrew said and the girl pouted before covering her ears. Her back was against the mast of the ship and she leaned more into it as she covered her ears. "With this first barrel, we plant the seeds of a new Saporia. Let's just take a second to make sure we Cathay we are truly present in this moment." Andrew said and the group all took a deep breath together. Andrew pointed to his ears and the witch uncovered hers. Andrew and Clementine both lifted up the barrel and headed towards the edge of the ship. "What are you doing?" (Y/n) asked as she stared at the barrel in their arms. "You'll see, witch. You'll see." Andrew said as they threw it over and (Y/n) stared at them confused. "Was something supposed to happen?" She asked. "Uh, any second now." Andrew said and (Y/n) rolled her eyes. "Are you going to tell me what's in the barrels or are you just going to keep me in the dark?" (Y/n) asked only to be ignored. "In the dark it is then." She said as she let out a sigh.

Right under the ship was Rapunzel and Varian. They had wrapped Rapunzel's hair around it to keep it from falling down to Corona. "What is going on?" Andrew asked and (Y/n) eyes widened before she tilted her head to the side confused. "You dropped something?" Rapunzel said and her and Varian stood side by side with the barrel between them. "You!" Andrew said and (Y/n) stared at her friend and boyfriend confused. "Punz? Sapphires? Okay will someone please tell me what's going on? And Sapphs, why do you look like you're ready to take over a kingdom?" She asked only to be ignored once more. "Varian! Get your alchemy belt and neutralize the Coronion-" Rapunzel said struggling to pronounce the solution. "I-I, uh, Quirineon, Rapunzel. Say it with me. Quiri-" Varian was cut off as one of the men was about to punch Varian, but he easily dodged. (Y/n) turned to Andrew who glared at Varian. (Y/n) was ready to break out of her cuffs when Rapunzel used her hair to grab the man about to get to Varian.

(Y/n) watched Varian carefully. "Come on, Sapphs." She said to herself. Andrew's focus was on Rapunzel and Varian ran over to (Y/n). "Hello, milady." He said softly to her and she smiled up at him. "Mind telling me what's going on?" She asked and Varian popped a green chem ball over her cuffs making them disintegrate. "First, I need to know if you're okay. Have your bandages been changed? Are you hurt at all?" He asked and she smiled. "No they haven't and I still hurt, but it's bearable. Now tell me what's going on." "Short or long version?" He asked and she rolled her eyes. "Short one now, long one later." She said and Varian nodded. "Andrew told me to make a deal with him in order to keep you safe from him. I switched sides for a little bit, he made me work on that rough rough draft of the memory gas-" "The one I told you you wouldn't need?" She asked and Varian rolled his eyes. "Yes that one. Rapunzel came, I found out he had you, now we're here." Varian said quickly all in one breath and (Y/n) thought for a moment before smirking. "I think Andrew broke his deal with me as well then." She said and Varian nodded and offered a hand to her. "Shall we get revenge then, milady?" He asked and she giggled. "Only if it's together, Sapphires."