𝗖𝗵. 𝟭𝟰

You were walking with the second years after some training

You were walking with the second years after some training. You got to know them a little more, but still felt a little uncomfortable about how cautious they were with you. You told them Nanika won't hurt them, but you were new, so they still kept an eye on you. They helped you a lot on controlling your cursed energy and learning more about the society of curses. You were now listening to their conversation quietly while walking behind them.

"Where are the other two first years?" Panda asked.
"They're on errands," Maki told him.
"Are they okay?"
"They're not three year olds. They can at least do errands, right?"
"That's not what I meant.."
"It's today, right? The Kyoto school principal's arrival."

You zoned out a bit and started staring behind Inumaki, noticing you're a bit taller than him. The first time he noticed the difference, he blushed a little and hid his red cheeks into his collar.

"Do you mean she's here? Mai, I mean," Maki asked.
"I'm just speculating. Since the students have nothing to do with the briefing, but you know.. they do love to harass others," Panda answered.

.
.
.

"Why are you here in Tokyo, Zenin-senpai?" Fushiguro stared at the two Kyoto students in front of him.
"Ah, so she is her sister after all?" Nobara questioned. "Their auras do seem a bit similar."
"How unpleasant, Fushiguro-kun! Please call me Mai, or you won't be able to tell the difference," Mai told him.
"These guys.. they're Okkotsu and the third year's substitutes, right?" The big third-year of Kyoto, Todo Aoi, asked.
"We were so worried about you guys, we came with the school principal," Mai told them. "Your classmate died, right? Was it painful? ..Or was it not?"

"What do you have to say?" Fushiguro asked.

"There are somethings that are hard to put into words, so I'll do it for you. The main point is that he's a half-cursed monster. For that kind of filthy non-human to rudely call himself "shaman" next to you.. you were impulsed by it, weren't you? Aren't you glad he's.. dead? And about that other first-year girl.. she should be gone soon, too. Why would anybody let in someone with a curse in here again? Just proves how much improvement this school needs."

Megumi glared at her. How could someone say such a cruel thing? These twins really are different.
"Mai. You're talking about worthless things again," Todo started. "I just wanna know if these guys are worthy of Okkotsu's replacement. Fushiguro, you said.. right? ..What's your type?"

'...HUH??'

"I'll beat you up depending on your answer. By the way.. my type is a really tall woman with big boobs!"

。。。

You all arrived where the Kyoto students and the first-years were. A huge guy, who didn't even look like a high schooler, was beating up Fushiguro! Anger started burning inside you and wanted to make a move. How could someone beat up an innocent first-year? But before you could do anything, Inumaki unzipped his collar.

"Don't move."

The man's eyes widened and stopped moving. You ran up to him and punched hard in his face, causing him to fall on the ground harshly.
He slowly got up and looked like he was about to murder someone. But you couldn't care less and went on to help your classmate off the ground.
"Huh?? Who the hell wa-.."
Before he could finish, his eyes landed on your pretty figure helping up Fushiguro. His eyes widened and stopped what he was about to do. A girl punched him? A beautiful girl punched him??

After helping up Fushiguro, you pointed at him with an angry look on your face. "Why did you hit Megumi-kun? What did he do?!"
He was quite for a few seconds, his eyes were still on your pretty face.
"Answer me!!" You yelled.
He then slowly walked up to you while you backed away slowly. "What the hell are you doing??"
He grabbed your hands and smiled at you with a blush on his cheeks.
"Marry me please!!" He asked loudly.

...

Huh??

The others stared at him. What the hell is he doing, asking a stranger to marry him?! Inumaki decided to break the silence.
"Bonito flakes!!" He yelled, failing to stop him from holding your hand. He looked like a little kid while doing so.

"Uh.. what? I don't wanna get married, I'm just a teenager!! Plus, Nanika isn't so fond of you because you beat up her friend, 'Gumi-kun!"

'Friend? Nanika thinks I'm her friend?' Megumi thought.

"Ah.. you're the other first-year with the curse inside you?" Todo asked. "We'll, no worries because you're just my type! Tall woman with big-.."
"Cut it out," Megumi glared at him, ignoring the fact that he just got beat up by him.

"We're supposed to go anyways, but I'll give you my number," Todo handed you a little piece of paper.

'He had that ready in his pocket??' Panda thought. 'I don't understand humans.'

"Oh my! So she's that other first-year?" Mai walked near you guys. She looked you up and down and smirked. "You're pretty cute, I heard you can grant wishes, hm?"

"No, be quite! You were just talking shit about her and Itadori, but now you're saying she's cute?!" Nobara yelled at her.
"I just didn't know she was this cute," Mai glared at her.

"What?!" You yelled and pointed at her.
"Hmm~?"
"What makes you think Nanika will give you such easy requests when granting your wish if you're talking crap about my best friend!"
"Ah, right.. requests, I heard something about that. But too bad , I don't wanna die right now.. and we also have to go," Mai said.
"Right! We have to attend Takada-chan's IHE!" Todo announced.
"It won't end like this at the exchange," Mai glared at Nobara and Maki.
"Stop acting like you've won! Keep your uniform here! HEY!!" Nobara yelled at her.

.
.
.

"Hey, Maki-san. Is it true.. that you don't have magical powers?" Nobara asked.
"It's true. If I don't have these glasses, I won't be able to see curses," Maki explained.
She also explained her cursed tools and about her clan to you and Nobara.
"Cmon, let's go to Shoko-san's place already."
"I respect you, Maki-san!" Nobara smiled.
"Me too! You're so cool!" You and Nobara both leaned onto her shoulder.
"That so?"