Chapter 236: Back To That Key Moment ⑦

Lu Xiufan quietly put the medicine bottle away, then walked over to Shang Ke and asked in a warm voice, "Why aren't you sleeping yet?"

尚可什么也没说,只是静静地望着他。陆修樊被他看得心中忐忑,正打算解释几句,忽然听到一阵音乐声在房间中响起,提示休息时间到了。

Shang Ke said nothing, he just looked at him quietly. Lu Xiufan was disturbed by his silent stare and was about to explain when he suddenly heard a musical sound ringing in the room, signaling that it was time to go to bed.

"晚安。"尚可声音艰涩地吐出两个字,随即控制轮椅,转身离开。

"Good night." Shang Ke managed those two words with much difficulty, then he took control of his wheelchair, turned around and left.

陆修樊一脸懵然:刚才"含情脉脉"地盯着他看那么久,就是为了等时间到点,和他道一声"晚安"?

Lu Xiufan was bewildered: He stared at me for so long, was it just to wait for the right time to say good night?

"可可。"陆修樊快步追上去,一直跟他进了房间。

"Keke." Lu Xiufan quickly caught up with him and kept following him to his room.

尚可将轮椅停在门口,等他进来后,抬手将房门关上,咔嚓一声落锁。

Shang Ke parked his wheelchair at the door, waited for him to come in, then raised his hand to close the door and lock it.

陆修樊看了看关闭的房门,又看了看表情平淡的尚可,这是打算兴师问罪,还是秋后算账?或者......家暴?这莫名的期待是怎么回事?

Lu Xiufan looked at the closed door, and then at Shang Ke, who had a flat expression. Was he planning to question him? Settle scores? Or... domestic violence? What is this inexplicable feeling of expectation?

尚可掀开被子躺进被窝,留出一半床位,然后侧脸望着他,宝石般的眼眸,莹莹闪动。

Shang Ke raised his blanket and laid down in the bed. He left half the bed free and looked at him expectantly with eyes that glittered like jewels.

这种诱惑,陆修樊完全无法抗拒。等他回过神时,人已经躺在尚可身边了。

This temptation was completely irresistible to Lu Xiufan. When he came back to his senses, he was already lying beside Shang Ke.

"可可,我晚上有些咳,可能会影响你的睡眠。"陆修樊竭力做着最后的挣扎。谁知刚说完这句话,就见尚可从旁边的柜子中取出一副耳机,十分淡定地戴在耳朵上,然后点开床头的智能光屏,从里面选了一个音乐专辑,点击播放。

"Keke, I have a bit of a cough at night, which might affect your sleep." Lu Xiufan tried his best to make a last struggle. As soon as he said that, he saw Shang Ke take out a pair of headphones from the cabinet beside him and put them on his ears very calmly. Then he turned on the smartscreen on the bedhead, selected a music album from it, and clicked play.

陆修樊:"......"

Lu Xiufan: "......"

接着,尚可又打开那份守约人合同,指着上面"陪睡"的附加条约。

Then, Shang Ke opened that contract and pointed to the additional clause of "sleep together".

陆修樊的视线掠过"陪睡",落在后面那条"陪做爱"上。