Chapter 237: Back To That Key Moment ⑦

During their first week in Linde Town, Shang Ke and Lu Xiufan moved about various hotels and special homestays, collected more than a dozen sets of commemorative dynamic postcards and took hundreds of photos, leaving their footprints everywhere.

陆修樊正在一点点丰富他们的"宝箱",竭尽所能不让这辈子留下任何遗憾。

Lu Xiufan was increasing the treasures in their "treasure chest" little by little, trying his best not to have any regrets in his life.

两人一路携手来到沿河风光带,这里聚集了许多弹唱、画像、雕刻之类的闲散艺人,还有不少老人三五成群地聚在一起下棋聊天。

The two of them went hand in hand to a scenic area along the river which has many idle artists, such as singers, painters, and sculptors gathered, as well as many old people who gathered in groups to play chess and chat.

尚可看了一会,突然对陆修樊说:"我们来比赛吧?"

After looking around for a while, Shang Ke suddenly said to Lu Xiufan, "Let's have a match, shall we?"

"比赛?比什么?"

"A match? On what?"

尚可快走几步,站在广场中,双手摊开,如同展示世界一般:"看看今天谁能成为这里最耀眼的人。"

Shang Ke took a few quick steps and stood in the middle of the square, spreading his hands out as if he were showing the world: "Let's see who can be the most dazzling person here today."

陆修樊深深凝视他,在他眼中,没有人比他更耀眼。

Lu Xiufan gazed at him deeply. In his eyes, there was no one more dazzling than him.

"好。"无所谓输赢,只为开心。

"Okay." It didn't matter whether he won or lost, he just wanted to be happy.

陆修樊出身贵族,自有一股上位者的威严气势,走到哪里都是众人瞩目的焦点。为了掩饰他过于唬人的凌厉气场,尚可特意为他配了一副平光眼镜,换上一套休闲服饰,改扮之后,尚可只有两个字——鬼畜。

Lu Xiufan was from an aristocratic family, and had the majestic air of a superior. He was the focus of attention wherever he went. In order to conceal his overly fierce aura, Shang Ke deliberately matched him with a pair of glasses and let him change into a set of casual clothes. After the makeover, Shang Ke only had one word – 'impactful'.

有些人天生就没有可塑性,混演艺圈永远只能靠脸装逼。尚可绝对不承认是自己的塑形能力太差或者故意保留他的渣气。

Some people are not easy to restyle by nature and those in the entertainment circle can only make use of their face to pretend. Shang Ke will never admit that he is just bad at restyling someone or that he was deliberately trying to retain his scum aura.

虽然改造不是很成功,但至少不会让人一眼退避了。

The makeover wasn't very successful, but at least it no longer makes people retreat at first glance.

陆修樊站在一群棋友中,高大挺拔的身形,让现场的气氛瞬间增加了几分肃杀之气,连正在对战的双方都感受到了来自外界的压力,一局臭棋竟然战出了大军压境的气势。

Lu Xiufan stood among a group of chess friends, and his tall and upright figure instantly added some murderous vibe to the atmosphere. Even the opposing sides felt external pressure. It was just a round of chess, yet they felt the pressure of an army.