Chapter 239: Re: Sentinel & Guide

Yonis stood outside the emergency room, desperately trying to suppress his spiritual power which was on the verge of surging as he was tormented by the waiting. The corridor of the hospital was very quiet, the oppressive atmosphere made others do not even dare to take large breaths.

时间一分一秒地过去,仿佛永远没有尽头。亚奥尼斯既希望时间快点过去,又害怕听到无法承受的噩耗。不知过了多久,抢救室的大门被打开。然而,迎来的却是医生一脸遗憾的表情。

Time passed by minute by minute, as if there was no end to it. Yonis hoped that the time would pass quickly, but was also fearful of hearing the unbearable news. After an unknown period of time, the door of the emergency room was opened. However, what he saw was the regretful look on the doctor's face.

"抱歉,我们已经尽力了。"

"I'm sorry, we did everything we could."

尽力?什么叫尽力?如果真的尽力了,他的可可不是应该被救活吗?

Everything you could? What do you mean by "everything you could"? If you had really tried your best, shouldn't my Keke have been saved?

医生还想说些什么,亚奥尼斯却已经推开他,冲进抢救室,看到静静躺在手术床上的人,他整个人如同被冻结一般,僵硬地伫立在原地,周围的一切仿佛都失去了色彩。

The doctor still wanted to say something, but Yonis had already pushed him away and rushed into the emergency room. Seeing the person lying quietly on the operating bed, his whole body seemed as if it was frozen. He stood rigidly in place, and everything around him seemed to lose its color.

前一刻,他还笑着对他说:"他是我认定的唯一伴侣。"

One moment ago, he was still smiling and saying to him, "He is the only spouse I choose."

下一刻,他却躺在冰冷的手术台上,变成了一具毫无温度的尸体。

The next moment, he was lying on the cold operating table, becoming a cold corpse.

第一次见到他的精神体时,他便将这个人装进了心里。不仅是因为精神的契合,更多的是来自灵魂的触动。没有甜言蜜语,没有海誓山盟,他们自然而然地靠近彼此。亚奥尼斯此时才发现,自己从来没有对他说过:"我爱你"。

The first time he saw his spiritual guide, he took this man into his heart. Not only because of the spiritual compatibility, but more from the touch of the soul. There were no sweet words and no vows of love, but they naturally drew near to each other. It was then that Yonis realized that he had never told him: "I love you".

尚可的温柔和体贴,让他以为自己是这世上唯一有资格拥有他、保护他的人。然而,他却让这个人在自己眼前遇害。

Shang Ke's gentleness and thoughtfulness made him think he was the only person in the world who deserved to have him and protect him. However, he had let this person get killed before his eyes.

"好黑,有没有人救救我......"

"It's so dark, is there anyone to save me..."

"别怕,我来救你了,以后由我来保护你,再也不会让你受到任何伤害。"

"Don't be afraid, I've come to save you, I'll protect you from now on and never let you get hurt in any way again."

对不起,他食言了......