Kugushiba ⸝⸝ Soft Locks On A Slow Day

Droplets of water hit against the wooden floors, the ruffling of a blue towel - casually brushing up against light brown locks of hair freshly washed. Kuguri sighed softly, seeing his lover waiting for him on his small one person bed. "You said you'd shower quickly - you took like , an hour." Shibayama set his book to the side, his voice soft ; not angry at all. He pouted a little, before feeling Kuguri's weight beside him on the bed. Watching as the Nohebi player threw his blue towel off to a random chair. "Mm I know- but I'm back now," Kuguri nuzzled into the crook of the shorter ones neck. "Yeah yeah whatever, your hair is all soft and stufffff-" Shibayama dragged out his words, curling his lips into a dainty smile.

"Well yeah I showered - used a lot of conditioner." Kuguri shrugged, running his fingers through his hair as a sort of texture proof test.
"The strawberry one-?"
"Mhm."
"The one you bought last week?" Shibayama stared at him, his voice a little eager.
"Yeah the new one dumbass." Kuguri rested his hands on Shibayama's cheek, giving his face a soft peck from his lips, affectionately calling him 'dumbass' and 'shortie.' Shibayama only smiles throughout the affectionate name calling, "I'm not that short," he'd say, forehead flicking the taller male in response, only to laugh at how he'd put his hand over his forehead, lips only forming a soft 'ow' and soon enough a childish pout.

Shibayama's hands raced through Kuguri's soft locks, the strawberry aroma not too hard - yet you could still smell the sweet berry aroma. "Your hair is softer than the blanket," the dark haired shortie said, as he stared down at the minty green soft cotton sheets. He felt the softness right at his legs for he was in black shorts, paired with a white t-shirt. Kuguri on the other hand in a light blue shirt and grey, flimsy, shorts. Kuguri chuckled, staring at Shibayama with his blue eyes. Their eyes locked for a second, as he was now resting his head on the libero's thighs, feeling soft hands between his light brown locks.

"You look gay." Kuguri said out of no where, arms stretched out on the small bed. Shibayama chuckled, rolling his eyes, "Yeah yeah says you." Kuguri then bought his arms up only to cup Shibayama's face, bringing him closer - only to quickly and sweetly bring their lips together, a soft quick peck. Only to then leave the libero a flushed mess.
"Ha you're gayer." Kuguri stuck his tongue out playfully, closing one eye in a teasing manner.
"Oh shut up." Shibayama turned to the side, staring at the blank white wall - "You're gayer." Shibayama said.
"No you-"
"No you!"
"No you,,"
"No you dummy!"
"Hm fine, guess I'm gayer, worth it for you though." Kuguri shrugged, only to feel Shibayama resting their head on his. Kuguri smiled, feeling as Shibayama wrapped his arms around the taller one as he lay on the bed, feeling as his boyfriend occasionally played with his soft strawberry scented locks.

 Kuguri smiled, feeling as Shibayama wrapped his arms around the taller one as he lay on the bed, feeling as his boyfriend occasionally played with his soft strawberry scented locks

A short but sweet chapter, and this ship is just so underrated I can't </3
Hope y'all enjoyed, have a good day - love y'all 🤍

539 words~