20

How could one person be so utterly confusing yet enticing in the same way?

Harry. The only man who comes to mind under the list of things that make no fucking sense. Which is a short list to one's surprise, only consisting of things I can't wrap my mind around.

Why did Harry freak out when that random guy talked to me at Chargers last night? I mean I'm used to the casual flirty gestures and I know how to easily deny them, but why did Harry act stressed beyond words. Did talking to another guy upset him that much? Or was it more importantly who I was talking to?

I shake out of my internal debate as I walk into the lecture hall knowing I can't get lost in thought during microbiology today. I need to start working my ass off in this class due to some exams sneaking up behind me quickly.

As I turn the corner to make my way towards the assigned room I have written down on my calendar, lord knows what would happen if I walked into the wrong room.

Again.

Before I can look up from my phone I collide into someone's hard chest, causing my printed notes for today's lecture to fall to the ground. I quickly spitted out an apology

"Shit sorry." I mutter as I crouch down to pick up the papers that had fallen on the floor due to our collison.

"It's fine really, let me help." He states as he quickly gathers the papers, handing them to me as he stands back up making direct eye contact. Shit his eyes are really blue. I mean really.

Where have I seen him?

"Thanks, I'm usually not this out of it, sorry." I utter as I instantly remember our previous encounter during microbiology when I couldn't stop thinking about the one and only. Harry.

"Oh you're uh... note boy! You let me take a picture of your notes from last class." I state in realization as I begin to toy with the small rings on my fingers.

"That is in fact me...note boy..." He trails off sarcastically at his new nickname I just gave him, as he runs his hand through his blond hair.

Shit. What was his name? Peter? Noah? Or was it Cam? Dammit Blake, you can't even remember the poor boy's name for fucks sake.

"No, no your uh...." I draw out trying to sound like I knew his name and wasn't a total stuck up bitch with my head up my ass.

"Jackson." He says confidently, laughing lightly over my struggle over trying to remember who exactly he was.

"Yea sorry I'm-" I interrupted mid-sentence with his confident answer.

"Blake." he confirms as he smirks down at me, instantly noticing my shocked expression.

"Yes, right. Uh, how do you know that?" I question, wondering where he knows me from besides being in the same microbiology class.

I can see he debates on how to answer my previous question as he answers "Oh, I know Kadence, the girl you work with. She introduced me to you a few weeks ago at Chargers..."