Meeting the male lead; Lucas!

"......." = talking
'Abc.....' = telepathic

Ariana's pov

It has been a long time since I last dream of my previous life. What a shitty dream. I doesn't feel hurt as much as before but my body still feel heavy. I think I can open my eyes now. How many times has been passed since then?

I open my heavy eyelids and saw red eyes?black hair? Are you perhaps lucas? why did he had to be the person I first saw when I open my eyes? Let's sleep again. I'm sure if I open my eyes again, he'll be disappered.

"What? You are pretending to sleep?  Are you and your sister some kind of sleeping beauty? Do you want a prince too to wake you up?"

Yeah! I want ijekiel, not you. There are many fans of lucas but I'm not one of them. From the first time I read the story, I don't like him. Even I don't know the reason why either. Anyway, you and your sister? Why is this guy talking about athy? Where is athy?

I suddenly sit up and look around. In the room, there is only me and lucas?

"You should be grateful. You own me your life."

Why would my life own to you? I own my life. Anyways,

"Where is athy?"

"Is your sister that precious to you that you are willing to sacrifice your life?"

Of course, athy is precious to me. But sacrifice?my life?for athy? When did I do that?

"What nonsences are you talking?"

"Oh! Your dad is coming."

The huge door opens and reveal daddy, athy and felix.

"Daddy!!"

I try to go down my bed but my legs has no strength? I'm now in the position of sitting on the floor. Huh? Why won't my leg move? In the story, athy only has muscles weak when she wake up but not being able to walk.

"Why are sitting on the floor?"

It's not like I sit because I want to. I just can't stand up. Daddy picks me up and did he just carries me??

"Are you hurt somewhere?"

I shake my head but he still scan throught my whole body. I can't understand his actions. Do you finally understand how lovely? your daughters are?

"I beg your pardon, your majesty but the princess isn't completely heal"

"?????"

Huh? Who is this shiny? pretty? Boy?

"What do you mean she isn't heal yet?"

"It's just as I said, your majesty. Because of the mana twisted her body may suffer from some side effect but it'll be...cough....heal with time..cough"