48 || Trainwreck

Song: Rihanna - where have you been (slowed + reverb) 8D audio. (Use headphones)

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Giana

I kissed a girl.

Not just any girl-one that's a crazier drunk than I am.

Not only did Yuri match my energy but she took it and drenched it in tequila.

Six shots of tequila to be exact.

Six shots of tequila that led us to this exact moment.

Barefoot, on top of a bar, grinding and dancing to Rihanna while all our new friends cheered us on.

It was so liberating and for the first time in a while I felt free.

I couldn't bother to care about anything else other than the heavy base and Yuri's arms around me as we swayed sensually to the music.

I didn't care that I had nothing to eat since breakfast or that I was probably going to regret this in the morning or that I felt like I was forgetting something because the DJ changed the song to another Rihanna song.

My jaw drops as I look at Yuri. "Oh my god. I listen to this song." I say in complete wonder.

What were the chances that a song I listen to regularly played in the air of a club?

The universe was definitely giving me a sign.

"Umhm." Yuri slurs her hands moving from around my neck down to my hips.

I burst into a fit of giggles and turn to grind myself into Yuri's front, feeling delighted at the attention and cheers we were getting from our new friends.

I lose myself in the moment and forget about my life.

I wasn't Giana Moretto, I was just a random hot girl in the club dancing with another random hot girl on a table as people cheered us on.

A few other girls jump up onto the table, starting to dance and I turn to Yuri, my eyes wide. "Holy shit! We're trend setters."

And then Yuri looks over my shoulder to the other end of the table where a black haired girl winks at us. Yuri smiles and looks towards me. "Gotta go babe, don't wait up." She slurs before moving forward to plant another kiss on my lips, the second one tonight, before walking over to them.

With a shriek of delight, I try to walk myself towards the group of girls on the other end of the table but I only manage to take a few steps before I stumble and nearly fall off the edge.

Luckily a kind stranger steadies me by placing their hand on my upper thigh. "Whoopsie!" I call as I hold onto the strangers head for support. I let go of their soft hair and go to continue walking but the strangers large hand squeezes my upper thigh, stopping me from moving.

My face instantly scrunches up in anger and I look down prepared to yell at the creep who's trying to feel me up. But my scowl turns into a sigh of relief because it wasn't just some random creep.

It was my creep.

But my creep didn't look so happy.