49 || Business Calls

Song: the Weeknd - acquainted  (slowed + reverb) 

This chapter is in honour of 300k reads...

This chapter had me screaming. (With and without the s)
Buckle up bc it's a long one and it gets hot.
Enjoy.

𝔚𝔚𝔚
Giana

The grumbling of my stomach woke me up from my blissful slumber.

Even though I was famished, I'd rather starve than have another scrambled egg.

Groaning at the empty feeling in my stomach, I turn on my side and blink at the sight of the bare chested man next to me.

Even asleep, Alessio was breathtaking.

Tthe crease between his brows, the one that always made him look so much older was gone, giving me the view of his perfectly unbothered face.

His head was tipped back. His hair, a mess of brushed out curls, from my fingers running through them all night. His lips parted and his cheeks flushed.

My eyes trail the slope of his nose, to the trickle of stubble on his sharp jaw that led to his chin all the way down his neck and his gold chain, laying against his bare chest.

My eyes follow the rise and fall of the his chest. Even asleep, in a position of weakness he eludes nothing but power and dominance.

The sun shining down on his chest makes his gold chain glow and I hesitantly bring my hand forward, using the pad of my finger to trace a path from his jaw, where the stubble tickles my skin all the way down to his chain. I ghost my finger above his chain but before I can touch it, his hand shoots out to grab mine making my heart stops.

My eyes widen and I watch Alessio's face, the only hint of him being awake comes in the form of a small smile and when he brings my hand up to his lips, he places a kiss on the skin.

He turns his head, his droopy eyes fluttering open and the sight of his sleepy smile makes me want to melt into a puddle. "Morning, baby." He murmurs, his voice throaty and thick with exhaustion as he brings my hand forward and places another peck across my skin.

And just when I finally gather myself he renders me speechless when he tugs my hand and draws me on top of him, wrapping an arm around my waist. His thumb rubbing circles in its place.

I try to ignore the butterflies but it's nearly impossible when his droopy tired irises stare up into mine.

I bring a hand up to cover my mouth, "Morning." I mumble, suddenly growing extremely nervous in his presence.

I slept next to the man all night, hell I was in his shirt but I suddenly forgot how to act.

Alessio raises a brow, chuckling throatily at my antics and I find myself melting into him, burying my head into his bare chest, inhaling his musky yet clean scent.

His skin was warm and before I can bask in it any longer, he brings a hand out to cup the side of my head and tilts my face up to his.

He stares down at me his gaze warm and going to my hand that's covering my mouth. "Give me a kiss." He murmurs, his voice a low hum.