Chapter 50

"Marco! We need to go now! Our Lalisa is in danger!". I heard my mom shouted.

I'm in my room, all covered with my duvet.

Me and my parents is on our penthouse.

They saved me.

Saved me with that psycho.

A psycho that I happened to fell inlove.

I trusted her.

I loved her.

But she slowly killing me.

Not only mentally but also physically.

IF only, I haven't be brave. The cops wouldn't see me lying helplessly in the middle of the highway on the mountains, my parents wouldn't save me.

IF only, I didn't fought back to her. I could be dead right now.

The scars.. Those are evidence of my nightmares. I want them to disappear. I don't want to see them.

I just wish. One day I'll be opening my eyes, not remembering anything. Including her.

"okay, calm down honey. You book a flight to Korea. We'll be moving. I'll talk to my lawyer first to make sure that girl who torture our Lisa will be in mental hospital". I heard my dad said

I just cried and cried.

______

Lisa

A weird dream again that made me opened my eyes, not only that made me opened my eyes, I felt something rough thing trailing to my thighs down to my knee. And it was touching my cock.

I looked down seeing Jennie sitting between my legs with a whip on her hand.

Fear suddenly crept up to me.

"goodmorning, sweet face". She said sweetly but now to me it was so venomous.

"let me go, Jennie". I stated bravely while looking at her seriously.

I need to be brave. I need to get out of her gri---

Wait

I suddenly realize.. The dream... My dream is same to what I've been experiencing right now..

I snapped from my thoughts when suddenly I heard a giggle.

She straddled to my lap and I almost gasp when I felt warm soak pussy.

She's fucking bare beneath her dress.

Then she suddenly lean into me and I turned my head sideway.

"you want me to let you go?". She husked out making me shivered.

I didn't answered her as I was distracted by her soak core.

"Fuck!!". I shouted when she suddenly gripped hard my cock making me in pain.

"I'm asking you manoban!". She said in my ear making me hissed.

"yes!" I screamed in pain after she spank my thigh with the thick whip.

Then, I heard her excited laugh.

"yes! This is what I want! Screaming! What more if you're screaming my name!". She said excitedly while she cups my face that made me looked at her.

The blood red eyes that I used to adore so much, which I am afraid that still now I still adore it so much despite how much those eyes seen a lot of dead people and bloods.