thirty-eight

*SLIGHT BXB SMUT*

Luca panted in pleasure as Vincenzo continued to move his hips, forcing the boy to grind onto him.

His phone buzzed on the right side table and Luca made a motion to grab the phone.

"Who is it?"

"V-Vitt."

"Answer her baby." Vincenzo softly demanded moving their hips faster.

"Hello?" His voice was shaky with an edge to it.

"Sorry to bother, but I am deathly hungry and these pudding cups are calling my name." Vittoria explained breathing heavily.

"A-Are you okay, you sound out of breath?" Luca asked in return, squeezing his eyes shut.

"I could say the same about you." Vittoria fired back "Anyways I learned that Dante can run very fast when he's scared that he's going to be framed for eating something of yours."
She informed him, shifting in the dark closet.

"Oh!" Luca squeaked out "Y-Yeah I think he ran track." He said, with the lady of his sentence trailing off significantly as the pleasure became too much.

A harsh slap was sent to his inner thigh and he jolted up, the phone back to his ear in a second.

"Well i'll let you get back to getting railed, but I wanted to let you know your pudding will be gone by the end of the night, bye!"

As the line disconnected Luca dropped his phone and moved his hips on his own account.

"I love you." Vincenzo gazed at him, with nothing but pure admiration in his eyes.

"I love you too." Luca chuckled breathlessly.

Vittoria licked the contents of her plastic spoon, as Dante glared at her from across the coffee table

"So you get food but his own father doesn't?" He bitterly asked.

Vittoria merely shrugged with the ghost of a smirk on her face. She wiped off the slight remains of the pudding off the side of her mouth and smile innocently.

"Well! Am I full!" She announced tapping the table with her fresh set of nails.

"I think i'm gonna head up to bed, have fun being hungry!" She saluted him, and turned on her heel treading up the stairs.

Once she reached one of the vacant guest rooms (that she had claimed as hers), she face-planted on her bed, and removed her pants.

She untied the strings on her shirt and rolled her shoulders back, only satisfied when a certain weight was lifted.

She laid down in the bed and got herself comfortable, shifting to find her best position.