[R/D]chapter forty two: snow storm.

Called it, two in one day!

Karl Heisenberg POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dimitrescu...that bitch really came for them, she couldn't have gotten away that quickly...shes hiding somewhere, I'll rip her into fucking pieces.

"SHOW YOUR FACE, I FUCKING DARE YOU!!"
I scream, manipulating metal to crash against the walls...she has to be hiding somewhere, and im not letting her leave with (y/n), not again...they won't be taken to her little human death trap.

I start to kick things over to see if she may be hiding there, or if she put (y/n) there to hide them until i was gone...i wont let her fuck them up, they can't end up like the other people in this shitty Village.

"I'LL FUCKING RIP YOUR HEAD OFF!!"
I yell.

She will not take them from me.

(Y/n) POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Karl is coming to kill me...i didn't think that he would be that mad...

"Oh God...what am i gonna do.."
I mumble, backing away from the railing.

I need to get Ben out of here...maybe I'll come back alone, but i need to make sure that if things get really bad, he won't be in the way of Karl's anger.

I quickly go into Ben's room, running to his side and picking him up, once im sure he's alright, i run out the room and look around...there's a door at the end of the hall i haven't even gone to, i never had a reason...if Karl is really trying to get me hurt, but calling the elevator would be death since Karl can control the metal on it.

"We need to go.."
I say, opening the mystery door and running into the room, i go down a small flight of stairs before reaching it.

It looks like another scrap room, a molding area and what looks like X rays of skulls, covered in metal...they look human-like, was he experimenting with humans..?

"Im glad you cant see this.."
I mumble, walking towards another hallway.

I go up a few stairs and turn across lots of corners in the hall, by the time i reach other door, i hear Karl breaking things above me. I open the door and see myself on the first floor...near the front door.

"...i hate doing this.."
I mumble, opening the door..i hear Karl's rage fest above me...i'm gonna come back, Just in a day or two...enough for him to calm down and listen to me, if i explain everything, maybe...maybe he Won't be mad.

I run through the area quickly, finding myself back into the Factory yard..a door i never saw lead me right back to here. I continue to run as my destroyed uniform lets in every ounce of cold, i should've gotten a damn coat before i left..

I keep going until i get into the village, i go into a house that's far enough from the factory for me not to worry, i sit Ben down on the bed and sit on the floor beside him.

"...holy shit."
I mumble....i escaped the factory, something i never wanted to do...but i didn't have a choice, Karl is livid and Ben could've been in danger...i can't risk that when he's getting better, not even for staying with Karl...i already want to go back..

Ben shivers and pulls a pained expression, i feel happy that he's showing emotion...he seems to be more like himself every second, it makes me feel so happy...

"You're alright.."
I say, pulling a blanket over him, although it probably wont do much...he needs to be more warm.

All of these houses are broken and fucked up beyond repair, its too cold for a kid as young as Ben to stay in, especially when he's...sick, he needs somewhere warm to be in until he can get better.

Warm...where is warm? I'm not taking him back to the factory, not yet...im not going to the doll's or Moreau's places, and Lady Dimitrescu...is a risk i can't take.

"Ben, this is going to be scary...but we're going to keep going, i don't know where yet, but you're going to be alright, its not scary anymore, I'm here, and I Won't let you get hurt."
I say, holding his small, frail hand, to my surprise, he actually grips it slightly, i smile at the step he's taken.

"You're going to be okay, i promised, and im an officer of my word..."
I say, picking him up again, i keep the blanket over him, even though its not much help against the cold, it helps a little.

I walk out of the house with Ben in my arms, making my way to the elevator that leads to wherever i may go, anywhere that's warm, that's all i need, just somewhere to keep Ben okay...im terrified of what'll happen if he gets too cold.

The light snow starts to turn into a harsh blizzard as I shuffle through the snow, holding Ben close to keep the blanket from blowing away, the cold air feels like knives against me as my legs start wobble.

"It'll be okay.."
I mumble.

The cold hurts so badly...my legs are going to give, i can feel it, its dark and cold, I cant believe I've done this...Ben and I could die because of the blizzard, and just when he was getting better...

"I-it-ll be...okay.."
I groan, falling to my knees, the snow makes my legs go numb, but i still grip Ben tightly in my arms.

I feel so tired....i cant move, i don't want to sleep...nobody's here to save me...not this time.

I have to be the one to save somebody, i have a small childs life depending on my success, i couldn't live with myself if he died...especially not like this.

Just before i finally close my eyes, i spot a light in the pouring snow, it wasn't there before...is it a person?

"H-he...hey...!"
I say weakly, trying to stand, i put almost all my strength into holding ben, the rest is just to keep speaking.

"h-hey!"
I call out, slightly louder this time, the light seems to be getting brighter...its getting closer, we're saved..!

The light gets close enough for me to see a figure, although my eyesight is pretty blurry, i see enough to know its a human, not a monster.

"Oh, im overjoyed to find you alive..."
A soft voice says, i feel myself being raise up, before i can speak anymore, its like a frozen paralysis hits me.

....i feel like im gonna fall apart, I'm gonna sleep...i don't have a choice at this point, my body feels like its shutting itself off..

Karl Heisenberg POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I've torn all the rooms apart...they aren't here, she got to them.

"..."
I stay silent, sitting at my desk with papers surrounding my on the floor.

I failed them...didn't I? My anger just...bursted...and i locked them up, maybe if they were with me, she wouldn't have kidnapped them, i would've been there before they were taken.

"...im shit."
I mumble, taking off my sunglasses and looking at them...i tore these off their head when i got mad at them...what did they think of me at that moment?

Miranda is going to kill them if she finds out Dimitrescu has them...there's no more time, i have to attack her, I'll build more soldats and make more weapons, and I'll rip that vampiric bitch and her little Mom into shreds...hopefully I'm not too late, hopefully she hasn't locked them away..

You wont be hurt...because I'll fucking obliterate them before they can hurt you.