012 Can't Hide Sage

Twelve, Can't Hide Sage

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

A WIDE smile sat on kira's lips as she held a helmet in her hands, "hey — sorry about all that. we're taking liam to the hospital, it might be a sprain, it could also be a break." the girl hummed gently, "it's okay. i get it. we can talk later?" the tan puppy boy smiled softly, nodding, "and i'm sorry about before. before, before? when i did that thing in the hallway?"

"it's fine, totally okay."
"i didn't mean to make things awkward. or weird. really, i'm sorry." the girl smiled, as the boy nodded with a turn slipping back into the locker room. the girl sighed, placing down the helmet as the door opened back up. the girls eyes flickering to the boy as she stood, "you know what? i'm not sorry." a smile pulled at her lips as scotts lips fell flush agains hers, arms gently wrapping around one another. "text me later?" smiles lingered on both their faces, the boy nodding as he jogged off once more.

lunas eyes seem to burn into the side of stiles' face, a small huff falling from her lips as liam dunbar had an arm draped around her shoulders. the younger boy turning to the girl, "i'm sorry am i too heavy for you?" the girl scoffed, her face scrunching up, "excuse me — i'll drop your tiny ass right now, don't test me sweet cheeks—"

"luna." both teens eyes flickered to stiles, the girl huffing as her mouth snapped shut like a stapler. liam snickered, "do you always listen to what he says—" the girl groaned in annoyance as she let go of the boy, knocking him off, stiles let out a groan as liam let out a small shriek - stiles catching the boy and himself as he glared at the girl.

luna's dazzling smile shinned at liam, "say one more thing and i'll kick you — in the hurting leg." the boy swallowed as stiles rolled his eyes, muttering to himself. "uh .. hi, mom." all four teens eye flickered to melissa mccall coming around the corner, the woman sighing.

"don't worry, liam. we'll take good care of you." luna watched the boy get rolled away, a soft sigh falling from her lips as her hand gently slipped into stiles - the boy softly kissing the crown of her head. "alright, we gotta get going. promised to help malia and this one study." luna huffed, "which i didn't agree too."

scott smiled small, "sure. i wanted to check on him anyway." stiles nodded, "hey, i don't need to say that wasn't your fault, right?" scott shrugged softly, "i don't know." stiles sighed, hand slipping from luna's, "scott - if you had used any wolf power that kid wouldn't be limping—"

"he'd be crawling .. maybe dying - most definitely dying, actually." both boys heads turned towards the girl, her brows creasing, "right - may bad, this is a boy's moment .. i'll hush. continue." stiles sighed, "like i was saying .. back to the other half of his body."

"if i hadn't been so worried about being captain he wouldn't be hurting either." stiles sighed, luna frowning gently, "it's okay to want something for yourself once in a while. team captain, alpha werewolf. you're still only human." scott smiled gently at the two as stiles squeezed his shoulder, the tan puppy boy making his way down the hall with a wave.