𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗿𝘁𝘆-𝗳𝗶𝘃𝗲

𝗦𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀𝗲𝗹𝗳.

"So, I guess what I'm asking here is if maybe I can just take my daughter home and let her calm down and let her get her medication and just

"So, I guess what I'm asking here is if maybe I can just take my daughter home and let her calm down and let her get her medication and just... be safe." Ward nodded, still rubbing her arms gently as if he wasn't being a total liar.

"I'm just gonna talk to her first." The Bratcher disclosed, "She may have some information that can help us get this guy."

Aria pushed her father off of her, stepping away from him, her front facing him as she looked at him with disgust, Sarah mirroring her movements, reaching over to wrap her arm around Aria's, slinking them together. In that moment all they had was each other. That's all the ever had.

They had been there for a while, the surrounding officers asking questions, attempting to get a word out about John B. Aria was furious, she put her guard up just for them to drag it back down.

"So where was John B last?" The man asked for the last time, he was alone now, his arms dropped down to his side as he stared at the two girls, his yelped in pain as Aria brought her knee up, hitting him right in balls.

John B was by himself, he could've have been found at any minute and they were wasting their time by sitting around just for no one to even listen.

"Go, Sarah." Aria hugged her, watching her run off towards an empty house he had been staying in for now, Aria headed back to JJ, in hopes that Kie and Pope would have cooled off by now, she didn't need their bickering in her ear for an hour.

"Is that enough food for them?" Aria asked, placing all the food together as it was in a large pile, sorting through all of it so they didn't starve to death before they even made their escape.

Kie glanced at all of the different items, "I mean, for a couple of weeks, and that's all they need, so..." She sighed, swallowing as guilt ate her up rapidly, "Look, I think I actually hurt his feelings."

JJ held the door open as Aria walked through, "Look, don't beat yourself up too much."

Aria groaned as the hot air panned over her body, she tugged down the tight black tennis skirt that adorned her bottom half, "The past 24 hours have been like Jekyll and Hyde."

JJ sheepishly checked her out, loving the way that the skirt hugged her body, her hips practically melting into the clothing item, he forced himself to look away from her, "I hate to admit it, but I miss the old Pope."

Kie shrugged, "At least I knew what to expect from him."

They stood on the deck, a car pulling up to The Wreck had caught their attention, Kiara's parents.

Anna shut the car door as she stepped out, worry written all over her face as Kiara ran down the steps and towards her mother, "Where you been?"

"Uh... I'm fine. I slept here." Kie answered, her brunette curls getting pushed off her shoulder as she stared at her mother.

"Well, we were up half the night, scared to death, lookin' for you." Anna trailed off, "Were you even gonna tell us?"

"Well, I'm telling you right now."

Anna glanced down at the bags in JJ and Aria hands, her eyes shooting back up to Kie's in an instant, "What the hell are you two up to?"

Aria glanced down at the time on her phone, the time ticking closer till they had to meet up with Pope, she responded for Kie in a state of rush, "I'm sorry, Miss Anna, we gotta go."

Anna shook her head, pressing her lips together, "Sorry. No. I'm sorry. Absolutely not. Have you heard what's going on?"

Kie slowly backed away, "Mom, I'll explain later."

"Have you seen the storm?She asked her daughter, watching as JJ slid in passenger seat and Aria slid into the drivers seat, the back door wide open for Kiara, "This is not safe."

Kiara walked over to the car, her back facing it as her mother followed her, "I'm sorry, Mom. I have to go!"

"These cops are armed, Kiara." Anna argued, fighting with her daughter as she hopped into the backseat, "You'll get shot. I am not letting you do this!"

"Mom, John B needs me!" Kiara whined, shutting the door as her mother stood outside of it, "I understand. I'll be careful."

Aria pressed on the gas, pulling it into reverse as she backed up, Anna still holding up a fight as she watched her daughter through the window, "Kiara! Open this door!"

"I'm sorry." Kie apologized, the car backing up until it was out of The Wreck driving lot, "Stop! Kiara!"

𝗮𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘀 𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗲!
me emotional