alternate ending

"come on jeno just smile." jaemin shoved his phone in jenos face, trying to take a selfie with him but the older refused. that lead to jaemin jabbing jenos side so he could laugh, the younger quickly smiling and snapping the picture.

"aww we're so cute" jaemin giggled and put his phone away, cuddling up into jenos side.

"i love you nana, don't forget that." jeno said while leaving soft kisses all over the youngers face.

"i won't, don't forget that i love you too." the younger boy smiled and got on top of his boyfriend, connecting their lips in a soft kiss. the kiss soon turned into a make out session, being interrupted by jaemin's phone.

the younger groaned and grabbed his phone seeing a message from jisung.

"there's someone at my house looking for you." jaemin read the text aloud then got off the bed, typing a quick "omw" before putting his phone away.

"i gotta go to jisungs real quick." jaemin put his shoes on and grabbed his jacket.

"alright baby, be careful." jeno said and gave him a soft kiss on the lips before patting his butt to send him away.

.

jaemin quickly made his way over to jisungs and knocked on the door, waiting and wondering who was looking for him this late at night. jisung soon opened the door and invited jaemin in, giving him a tight hug and kiss on the cheek before taking him to the living room.

"this guy was looking for you." jisung said and jaemin looked at the guy on the couch, freezing in his spot.

juyeon was there sat on jisungs couch, giving the boy a small smirk. the only thing jaemin could do was run and he did, right out of jisungs back door.

he didn't wanna look back but he knew that juyeon followed him out right along with jisung. the boy could hear jisungs panicked yells for him but the only thing on jaemins mind was how he was gonna get home without getting hurt.

juyeon was a fast runner but jaemin was able to keep ahead of him, that was until he turned a corner and was trapped between two buildings and a brick wall.

"don't hurt me." jaemin said when juyeon turned the same corner and came closer to him.

"can't promise that." the mad vampire said as he pulled a switch blade out of his pocket.

jaemin knew there was nothing left he could do, jisung got lost far behind them and jeno was at home not aware of his current situation.

"you're in my way of getting to jeno so i must take you down first." a tear rolled down jaemins cheek when juyeon pressed the knife against his chest, not piercing him but still sending fear throughout his body.

he closed his eyes when juyeon pulled the knife back, bracing himself for the sharp pain he was about to feel but he didn't feel it. instead he felt warm arms wrapped around his body, familiar arms.

jaemin slowly opened his eyes and was met with his one and only, lee jeno.

"you're okay baby" jeno said as he left a soft peck on his boyfriend lips before letting go of him and charging towards juyeon. one big jump and grab had both angry vampires on the floor, jeno taking his place above juyeon.

jaemin saw how they fought each other, fist first but then juyeon picked up his knife, that's when jaemin stepped in. he ran to juyeon and held his hand down, that gave jeno the perfect opportunity to grab and knife and plunge it into juyeons chest.

"come on, hurry." jeno got up and grabbed jaemins hand, dragging him down the streets back to their house, jisung followed behind them when he saw the couple fleeing.

.

"well i guess you can go back home now." jaemin said as he sat on the couch next to his boyfriend.

"i could but i like it better here." the older pulled jaemin into his chest and kissed his head.

"poor boy was so tired after running." jaemin said while looking at jisung who was dead asleep on the couch, jeno looked over and let out a soft chuckle.

"you know we can go upstairs now that he's asleep." jeno looked down at his boyfriend and gave a small smirk, jaemin knew what he meant and gave a soft smile in response.

"i'll have to be quiet though." jaemin giggled as his boyfriend picked him up and took him to their room, there they shared love while their "baby" was asleep on the couch.

that's how things were, the couple was in love, stronger than anyone could imagine while they had their taste of life taking care of jisung like he were their own child. it's funny how someone you didn't know at first could be your lover for the rest of your life, jaemin knew how that felt and he'd keep jeno forever literally forever.

——————
A/N
i little alternate ending cuz i didn't want the story to end sad hehe