20

A week later
Saturday
July 17th
@2pm

Drea's pov (Jays ex)

"Yea choke onnis dick" this lil dick ass nigga kept repeating while pushing my head down.

Finna bite his shit

"Huh I can't fucking do this just gimme my money and get the fuck out"

"This wack ass head" he said handing me a 50 dolla bill.

"That little ass dick now bye" I said slamming the door behind him.

Yea I suck dick fa a li change but thats just my side hustle I sell weed and shit too.

Not everybody got it easy in life and im one of those people.

BANG BANG

"NIGGA DIDNT I JUST SAY- awww wassuppp yalll" I opened my door to see all my blood sisters.

"Girl who da fuck you though we was?" My twin sister replied.

"Girllllll it dont even matter but what I wanna know is why all 10 of you bitches just arrived at my house likeeee yall can't miss me that much"

I gotta hella siblings from my daddy side of the family and we all close as fuck.

"Girl we was just boorredddd" Jordan said, the second youngest out of all of us being 18.

"Aye Rea you know Jaymar got em a new girl" Laurn said.

"Ion give a fuck bout dat boy im still trynna figure out who them one bitches was who jumped me" I said pulling my phone out to go on his page.

"Man you shoulda brung me I would have killed one of dem bitches" Jariah being the oldest at 29 said punching her fist.

"I think the girl name Riah or sum ion know she actually pretty doe" Rose said being the youngest at 17 and all of us looked at her.

"What? Im not no hating ass bitch like yall if she pretty she pretty"

"Hollon..you said ha name riah?" I said remembering that name.

"Yeaaa" Rose replied.

"I think Jarius told me bout ha hollon let me see if I can find her instagram.....THIS THAT BITCH THIS HER THIS THE HOE WHO JUMPED ME" I realized feeling my adrenaline rush through my body.

"Bet now all we gotta do is find out where she stay at" Dayna said wrapping her hair up into a bun.

We started lurking on her page a lil more to see if we can find any clues and then decided to go to the gasstation and get us some snacks.

Riahs pov

Me
Im finna go to da gasstation before I come see you want me ta get u sum?
@2:29pm

Mylove💋
A blue and red slushie
@2:30pm
Seen

I get out of my moms car and lock the doors. Surprisingly she let me drive knowing I can't really drive like that butttt I guess.

I hear alot of commotion so I turn to the corner of the gasstation and see a group of girls posted and more of them come out the gasstation with hella bags in their hands.

I grab my pocket knife and walk with it in my hand just incase. Because you never know wit bitches nowadays they just like ta start shit fa no reason and today im ready to go to jail if a hoe even play wit me.