18

october 19 2020

october 19 2020

"ayup tommy" elisas voice slightly rasped, his stream being late at night for her.

"aren't you supposed to be asleep?" tommy laughed, knowing just how messed up her sleep schedule is.

"maybe, sleeping can always wait, but building absurdly large towers cannot" she stated in a fully serious tone, causing tommy to cackle.

a bit more chatting followed that statement pertaining the details of said tower before the two veered on a different subject.

"how's your week been" tommy asked after a few moments of silence, head blanking on conversation topics.

"it's been relatively good, i went to a party today" she said in a 'meh' tone.

"oh! how did it go?" he asked, making it clear he hasn't been to a party before.

"fine, i camped out in the bathroom and played minecraft with some kid who was also hiding" she laughed at how odd that sounded.

"only you would do something like that" tommy joked fondly, making his chat spam 'tomisa' which took only seconds to catch the eyes of the two.

"ok listen tommy's chat, our friendship is simply platonic, no romance whatsoever. now i personally don't really mind the shipping, but don't go as far as spamming tomisa whenever we're hanging out, k?" elisa stated, waiting to make her boundaries clear before anything got to far.

"yeah! eli's just my bestie, nothing more, nothing less" tommy confirmed, making elisa laugh at his usage of the word 'bestie'.

moments passed of comfortable silence and tommy assumed elisa had fallen asleep, talking to his chat much quieter.

it was until elisas scream flew through his headphones, making him jump in his seat.

"WHAT THE FU- WHY DID YOU-" he was soon cut off by elisa dramatically fake sobbing to drown him out.

"i was on twitter and saw a thirst trap for my brother" she continued to let out faux wails "that kind of thing is traumatizing to a person"

tommy combusted with laughs at his friends dramatics, peering over at his chat spamming karl's name when he was mentioned.

elisa heard loud giggles from the room across the hall from hers and she got the feeling that her brother was watching tommy's stream.

'oh poor poor lisa" karl called from the other room, offering a front of pity.

"did you hear that chat? karl is patronizing me! oh the outrage!" she quietly bellowed, still paying mind to her sleeping parents.

tommy just kept on laughing along with chat, and lucas, watching from just a few miles away.

truly, he didn't know why he was up so late, but finding himself unable to sleep, he tuned into a minecraft stream. said stream happened to be one joined by the very girl who had brought him so much recognition.

he thought her voice sounded familiar, much more familiar from the stream where she mentioned his tweet. curiosity getting the better of him, lucas side-screened the stream and opened safari on his phone, then typed in the girls name.

screenshots, instagram pictures, and even some fanart appeared when his search loaded. not truly believing his eyes, he opened the images to get a better look before whispering under his breath "no way"

• VOTE IF YOU ENJOYED •