CHAPTER-8

Hey guys! I know I told you I would post a new chapter yesterday but well I was having a huge headache(I STILL HAVE). Sorry for late update I had 2 of my exams today and I was studying the whole night. I had only 3 hour sleep at night so if there are few mistakes pls tell me.

____________________________________________________________________

ALPHONSO'S P.O.V. (RECAP)

THE NEXT DAY

As we all thought last night to take Aiden to hospital. Now all of us are in the living room deciding (more like arguing) who will go to the hospital with Aiden. After a lot of discussions, it was decided that the elder sibling and cousins along with Uncle Valerio will go.

So the people going were Dad, Uncle Valerio, Me, Alfonso, Antonio, Angelo, Adriano, Dante, and Valentino. Only we are going because we don't want to crowd too much in the hospital. We are going to a private hospital instead of one of ours because they don't know much about children and mostly deal with bullet wounds and other wounds.

When we enter a private hospital we took an appointment for Dr. Marshal. Waiting for our turn to enter the room with all of us crowding the waiting room and everybody watching us.

PRESENT

We enter Dr. Marshal's cabin. She was beautiful *cough* *cough*. I mean she looks like a very good and excellent doctor. Before I knew what was going on Alfonso my twin brother was already flirting with her.

You idiot younger twin of mine stop flirting with her she could your sister-in-law. NEVERMIND.

Wow, brother are we here for our sister or for you to find a girl. Dr. Marshal ignored him and asked for dad to sit Aiden on the single bed or whatever it was. She asked Aiden to lay down. Aiden looks scared and her eyes started to fill with tears. She looked at dad and started crying. Dad went to pick her up. She calmed a little bit as dad was saying sweet little things in her ears. 

She whispered something in his ears and dad released a big sigh before turning towards us and saying "She doesn't want you guys to be here, She thinks you will hate her when you will see those marks. So you guys have to go out."

Everybody left the room without asking twice. I sighed and started walking towards the door and went out of the room.

ARMANDO'S P.O.V.

I know it is hard for my sons to leave their only little sister alone. But they will do anything she will ask them to and I know that they will do it without thinking twice. 

As Dr. Marshal was checking on her I could see her tense up. I just stood there seeing how much hurt my daughter was. I was in my own thoughts when I heard a burst of laughter. It broke me from my thoughts and I saw Aiden and Dr.Marshal laughing together.

Dr.Marshal told me that she needed few stitches and other things to be done so she was taking her into another room for it but I couldn't accompany her there. I looked towards Aiden for confirmation and she nodded.  WOW A MOMENT AGO SHE WANTED ME THERE AND NOW SHE IS READY TO BE ALONE WITH HER...WOW JUST WOW.

ALPHONSO'S P.O.V

After some time dad came out of the room and told us about everything. Well looks like she becomes a little traitor to dad. Nice though. We were all waiting for Dr.Mashal to came out. Like on the cue she came out and told us everything was right and right now she was sleeping in Room no.213.

I was happy to hear that.  Alfonso again started flirting with Dr. Marshal and now I was getting frustrated. Then suddenly she flashed her hand in front of Alfonso, at first I didn't understand then I look at her ring finger and see a ring. 

Oopsie oopsie oops she was married or engaged. Thanks, brother for taking humiliation on my behalf. I am also sure this might have hurt his ego. Yup he has ego of flirting I mean he is a mother hen but everybody has their needs you know.

We all went into the room and when we entered the room boy we were shocked. 

There stood the Spanish Mafia king with his wife. They turned around they were also shocked to see us there. I mean my dad and Spanish mafia are friends to be precise best friends, not enemies.

They were shocked because they did not think to see each other at such a place. My eyes wander around the room to find Aiden and then I saw there were two beds on one was our precious  Aiden and on another bed was Sebastian. Now I understand.

(A/N: SPANISH MAFIA AND ITALIAN MAFIA ARE CHILDHOOD BEST FRIENDS. SPANISH MAFIA HEAD, SANTIAGO DADS BEST FRIEND HAS 4 SONS, Sebastian IS HIS YOUNGEST SON.)

By the time they could ask each other anything both the kids woke up and looked around to see many people around them. Then they saw each other and passed each a wide smile.

A wide smile she never gave this wide smile to us. I know that these little things, little gestures, and little smiles can one day turn into very much great things. Nope, not going to happen.  You better watch your back Sebastian dad's best friend son or not.

*********************************************************************************

Hey guys! Em here sorry for late updates my exams have started and I have to study a lot. Hopefully you guys will forgive me and love this chapter.

The next update will be after 12 july because I have my exams till that date.

I still want 25 votes and 15 comments on the story to unlock the nextchapter after 12 july.

EMELINE

LOVE YOU GUYS>3