Chapter - 2

All were settled near Mandap, while the priest was chanting mantras

"Ab var-vadhu phero ke liye khade hojaaye"

Shivani's POV

We both know the reality of this marriage very well. It was a 'NAMESAKE' marriage as he said. But for me marriage is a pure bond✨❣️. Taking this 7 sacred vows just for namesake is not something I will do.

I don't know about him but I will give my best in this marriage😃.

Ohh even after what happened in the past🙂😏.

Umm I don't care about that but my soul wouldn't be at peace if this pure bond will be based on lies and something that I wouldn't care😶. I don't know about him but for me this will be more than a compromise✨.

Shivani's POV ends

With every phera and every step they were taking to complete them, their insides were creating a havoc🌀.

Nah not because wedding jitters but about the thought to face each other after 10 long years. Whatever happened years back were still fresh in their minds or better to say hearts😐.

Abhimanyu's face was totally emotionless while Sindoordaan and Shivani face's depicted a mix of sadness and nervousness. A pinch of Sindoor dropped on her nose.

"It is said that while Sindoordaan if Sindoor fell on bride's nose the marriage will be full of love🥰. The more the Sindoor fell the more the love😌💖",commented Ruchi, Abhimanyu's Bhabhi (Sister-in-law).

"Nonsense🙄",muttered Abhimanyu under his breath with a slight irritation.

Shivani was just staring him with no emotion in her eyes.

How can he be so heartless😟
She asked herself.

"Ab Var Vadhu ko Mangalsutra pehnaye"

With same expression-less face he hooked the Chic Mangalsutra around her neck claiming her as His Wife.

"Vivah sampann hua aaj se aap dono Pati-Patni huye💕"

They got up and went towards Abhimanyu's parents to seek blessings🙏.

"Stay blessed beta. May God save you both from evil eyes🧿."

Next they went to Shivani's parents.

"Stay happy beta. Abhimanyu please take care of my princess now she is yours🥺💕."

While Abhimanyu just hummed and Shivani broke down in tears🤧.
No matter how much she disliked her parents but the sadness of leaving them broke her heart.
She was crying badly hugging her parents.

Abhimanyu's POV

I was getting irritated with all this drama🙄🙄. If she doesn't want to leave her parents then why the hell is she getting married🙃. Stay here with your parents and cry as much as you want but atleast let me go😒.

Dailysoap crap vidaai😑

*
Finally after 15 minutes of that drama we were settled in the car🚗. Me and My Bride😏 occupied the backseat while Bhai was on the driving seat with bhabhi sitting beside him.

And yeah my nephew, Ayaan was with us too.
He kept looking at his Chachi with innocent while she was still sobbing.

Abhimanyu's POV ends

"Chachu Chachi loo kyu lahi hai🥺"
(Chachu why is Chachi crying)

"Aayu Chachi left her parents and house na. Why won't she cry!? If you stay away from mumma or papa you start crying na!!", explained Ruchi.

Ayaan think for a minute or two and then climbed on Shivani's lap. He started wiping her tears with his tiny hands.

"Chachi don't cry. I am a good boy. I will share my chocos and toys with you💝. Will you be flend (friend)!?", he asked her innocently forwarding his hand for a handshake.

His little talks left Shivani in an awe. She held his hand and smiled nodding her head☺️.

"Good. Now since you are my flend if anyone troubles you say to me I will pitti pitti him with my bat🏏", with his statement of his the car filled with giggles and even Abhimanyu smiled.

*
After completing the rituals of Grihapravesh Abhimanyu's mother, Shweta said,
"Abhi take Shivani to your room and take rest after changing. I will send some light snacks🥰."

With a lot of difficulty Shivani started ascending the stairs while Abhimanyu was following her.

"With that speed of yours we will reach the room till evening for sure😏🙄!!", mocked Abhi.

While Shivani just glanced him holding her lengha with both hands.

"Can you walk a little bit faster mam or should I call maids to carry ur veil😒😑", he said while getting pissed off.

When Shivani still didn't speak anything it took his irritation and anger on the peak😬.
Holding her wrist and pulling her towards him such that she collided with his chest. He picked her up in his arms and started walking towards His oops 'Their' room now😌.

He put her down and started removing his Sehra and accessories which were 'Irritating' for him.

Shivani stood there silently watching the room.

"Stop gawking the room, you have enough time to watch it. Now go and change your dress."

Shivani hummed and start walking towards the dressing room with a packet of saree her Mother-in-law gave her.

After about 45 minutes, Shivani finally came out dressed simply yet elegantly💓.

Red saree, simple studs and just chic mangalsutra in neck

Red saree, simple studs and just chic mangalsutra in neck. A pich of vermillion between her forehead added grace to her beauty🥰.

She saw Abhimanyu sitting on the couch and reading a file.
She don't know what to do as this was all new to her.

"Umm... Abhimanyu!!"

"Hmm!?"

"Where is my luggage🧳?"

"Your luggage is still not here. I will ask the driver to deliver it. You want something?"

"No I was just asking."

"See Shivani I already told you that this marriage is nothing for me but just a Settlement. Don't ever try to expect anything from me. I carried you till room because I don't like to waste time.
Moreover I have many things to do rather than being a Lovey dovey husband so don't interfere in my life EVER!!! If you want to do anything don't ask permission. You live your own life and let me live mine. Simple as that😑!!!"

******