Mine

The bodies laid there blood oozing out of them as my wolf growled crouching down at anything that was twitching.

She passed forward catching Raven's scent again, and howled.

She surged forward down hallways, her howling echoing across the concrete walls, she bounded down the hallways coming across a large steel door.

She stopped.

'Baby, please answer me are you there?' A familiar voice echoed in her head, and she whimpered bowing her head.

It was Brock he was mind linking me,

'Brock!' I screamed in my head,

'God autumn, thank god you are alive where is Raven?' He said his voice full of worry.

My wolf growled, and I flinched as she jumped forward slamming herself against the door. It burned, God dammit of course fucking silver!

'Don't move I'm coming' he panted then the connection was lost,

Like I wasn't going to move I want MY BABY!

My wolf continued to slam on the door, hearing it creak and moan under the pressure. It burned like nothing I have ever felt before, but she kept at it until finally it snapped.

The door clanked down loudly, and that's when I heard it. A cry. My ravens cry far to the left.

I shifted feeling the bones snap back in place painfully, 'that silver must of did a big damage on me' I thought wincing at the pain.

I ran towards the sound my breathe becoming ragged as my muscles screamed at me to stop.

The sound was right in front of me, and I smiled reaching out to hold her.

I ripped back the little curtain that separated us, she wasn't there.....I pulled up the blanket, and shook it around. A big thud, and I gasped it was a recorder.

It whined, and cried , and gasped just like my Raven did, but it wasn't her.

Whipping around I saw a man he held up a gaunt and smirked.

"Hello Autumn" he said in a low tone,

"Goodbye autumn" he said again,

Before I even had time to think he pulled the trigger, and I collapsed, pain was all that I felt.

He walked towards me and smiled in my face setting a light pat to my head then walked off, I tried reaching forward to grasp his leg but all I got was his pant leg.

"filthy mutt" He replied sending a kick to my face, and I gasped in pain.

Looking down I saw blood seeping through my clothes, and I groaned. I need to find Raven...

-BROCK'S POV-

I lunged at another one of them slamming there head against the concrete floor, and knocking them out almost instantly.

I could hear the howls of both the opposite team, and my fellow pack mates and I winced at all the pain.

Merging forward I caught onto a scent, it was familiar not exactly my beloved, but close.

Like a puzzle the pieces struck together as you heard a familiar cry, quickly I trudged froward dodging incoming attacks as you kept running towards the sound relying mainly on my nose to follow the scent.

Shifting as you came acrossa door I kicked it down, hearing the soft cries of Raven in the corner as she hiccuped.

"Raven" I whispered as I came across her lying on top of a small bed small chains holding her wrists and feet down.

I angrily grabbed them feeling it sting my palm I cringed, pulling them as hard as I could I individually snapped them off. I saw the skin below raw, and red and I growled under my breathe.

Picking up Raven I held her close brushing the tears from her eyes and shushing her hollow cries.

Aloud sound rang within my ears, and I froze.

Pain flooded my veins, and I dropped to the ground covering Raven as fast as I could so she wouldnt hit the ground along with me. The pain was unbearable, but with clenched teeth I got up trying my hardest to keep my head clear.

"Autumn?" I whispered looking around to find her, but she wasnt near.

"AUTUMN!"