29

When Bee met his little flower, he instantly knew they would be great friends, to which they were.

Yet, still, she kept many secrets from him, while his only one was his strange liking to women's breasts, though he had a sneaking suspicion she knew. Perhaps that was due to the fact that he'd stolen the picture of the hokage she had and claimed he required.

He knew that look of amusement was strange.

Anyways, enough about his boob fetish.

As he stood in front of his student once again, pleased with her progress with her three sword style, Bee had to wonder if they were as close as he thought they were.  He did not only want to be her master, but a sort of father figure to her- someone she would feel comfortable with telling her darkest secrets to.

Unfortunately, only two individuals would ever get that privilege.

Tenzo, and Kurama. The latter more for the fact that he literally saw all her memories and thoughts, and the former because of their deep bond that none could shatter. Some may say the two loved each other deeper than any uchiha could ever love one another, and that was saying something seeing as how they slaughter their own kind for their little and dumb brothers.

Bee knew he was important to her. He wasn't the type to think he wasn't important to others, no, that was foolish thinking. Maki cared for him greatly. While it took others actions and words to express their love, it only took a single glance at Makis blue eyes that swam with love.

Moreover, that was what first drew his attention to her. During the exams, they'd made eye contact, and her eyes seemed to look at him with only care and kindness that was strange for foreign shinobi- let alone people in general to show.

In all his many years as a shinobi, he could attest to that. Many looks of hatred were thrown his way and still were, though he never understood the feeling of such hatred, he knew it was stronger than love in this world where children were warriors.

What Bee was trying to say, was that Maki would change this world for the better, and he would be by her side to guide her through her struggles until his death. After all, the master should always die before the student.

Which was why he decided to write a book about her. He'd also have the help of Kurama when he put the book in Maki's perspective, and would sometimes ask for her comments, though he wouldn't tell her of this book until he was done.

The book was titled, "Sea Of Kindness" Story of Maki Iburi.

It was his own personal proof that kindness truly could change this world, and one day, he would proudly present the book in her honour and brag about his student, through some of his amazing rapping of course.

All he needed was to just slip through the cracks in her heart, and help glue the remaining cracks together.

It was his duty as her master, after all.

Bee flinched when a blade pressed against his neck, and he stared back at Makis eyes as she used the sword in her mouth to press against the flesh of his neck. She didn't look pleased that she'd finally won a spar against him in their two years of training together. In fact, she looked the slightest upset.

"Usually, I'm the distracted one, master." He grinned sheepishly and unsheathed all seven of his swords, staring back at her.

"My minds off track, only because it's a little hard to keep up with your race, little flower!"