My best friend's father - part 2

Milli's POV

Our relationship was going better than ever although we were just a month together.

But the person that didn't know was Gina. And it made me feel guilty.

I was in a relationship with her father without her knowing. She always knew everything about me and reversed. So this was unusual for me. I hated lying.

If my mom was alive, she would scold me for lying. I miss them both. It was that stupid accident that took them away from me. I despised it.

I was cuddling with my best friend's father without her knowing. I felt bad.

"What are you thinking about so hard?" Rafael asked me while rubbing my belly. I was on my period and cramps were killing me. Raphael was being such a sweetheart.

"I think we should tell Gina," I said and looked at his hand that was over my belly.

"Okay." He agreed. I looked at him surprised. I didn't think he would agree to it so fast.

"Are you serious?"

"Yes. Gina is a big girl now. She should accept what makes her father happy and that doesn't do anything to her. You still are going to be friends." He explained.

"I know. I'm just scared." I admitted. He smiled lovingly and kissed the tip of my nose. I was wondering why he hasn't kissed me yet, like actually kiss me. I wasn't sure if he was taking it slow because I was inexperienced.

"You are cute when you're worried." He teased. I hid my face in his neck while blushing.

"Don't tease me," I mumbled. His chest rumbled when he let out a deep chuckle. Something about the older man was different, in this case, Rafael.

"But you secretly love it." He whispered in my ear sensually. I punched his chest lightly and of course, that the muscle of a man wouldn't budge.

"I love you, little girl. You don't have to worry about nothing, alright? I will always be with you." He said, looking me in the eyes.

"I love you too, Rafael. I would like to tell Gina today. I'm ready." I said firmly.

"Alright. You decide everything." He reassured and it was all I needed.

"Thank you."

***

We were at the dinner table. We were all silent and it made it worse for me. I was nervous but Gina looked unbothered. Rafael was eating like usual and was on his second portion.

I cleared my throat, gaining attention from both of them. I passed a look to Rafael and he knew what I meant.
"Gina, we need to tell you something. But please don't be mad at me." I said nervously.

"You can tell me anything." She reassured and put her hand on mine.

"Rafael, cooperate please." I pleaded.

"Gina, I and Milli are in a relationship." He said. She looked at us weirdly.

"You are what? Since when? Were you planning to tell?" She shot up and it made me guilty. She deserved to know earlier.

"I needed time. Please, Gina. I didn't want to hurt you." I said. Tears gathered in my eyes as I touched her hand.

She let go of my hand and stood up. She turned her back on me ready to leave when I started crying.
"Rafael, say something." I said, looking desperately.

His face looked amused until he bursted out laughing and Gina joined him. I was shocked looking at them. Gina turned around wiping the fallen tears from laughing.

"Why are you laughing?" I asked.

"Your face was so funny. Sorry, but I couldn't resist." She laughed.

"You knew?" I asked and looked at Rafael who was calming down.

"Dad told me earlier. I was shocked but if you're both happy than it makes me happy too. It's a bit crazy when you think about it but you two love each other." She explained. Tears fell again from happiness as I squeezed my friend in a hug.

"Thank you for understanding." I said.

"Sorry to break this moment, but you're wetting my shirt." She chuckled. I pulled away, punching her arm lightly.

"You're so bad, Gina." I laughed.

"Is everything alright now?" Rafael asked. We both nodded and smiled.

***

I felt a couch dip next to me and rich scent engulfed my nostrils. A bulky arm sneaked around my waist and pulled me into his side.

When it all settled down, I was mad at Rafael. How could he tell her before me?

"Why is my little bunny angry?" He asked brushing his nose against my neck. I didn't respond him because I was mad even if it was slowly vanishing away.

"You won't respond?" He grumbled. My eyes felt glued to TV I wasn't even paying attention to.

Then a hand was wrapped around my neck and I was met with angry eyes. Was he going to choke me? But his hold didn't hurt at all.

"When I ask you something, you respond. I don't like brats, angel." He said making my skin grow tingles. I nodded a bit.

"Tell me why are you mad?" His hand from my neck, moved to my hip when he pulled me on his lap.

"You told Gina about us before me." I mumbled and buried my face in his neck. I knew it was slightly childish but I wanted to be the one to tell her.

"I had to. She was already suspicious and started asking me questions. She wasn't mad but shocked." He explained.

"I'm sorry. I overreacted. It's good because she wasn't mad."

"Exactly. You got to trust me sometimes. You don't have to worry all by yourself, okay?" I nodded and hugged him tighter.

"You're my perfect angel, Milli." He said as he started kissing up my neck slowly. I lifted my head from his shoulder and cupped his cheek.

My lips came crashing down on his when I kissed him. I couldn't resist him. He felt so perfect.

He returned my kiss right away as his hand went to my butt. He really can't resist. I rolled my eyes internally. I didn't know that I would enjoy my first kiss as I did then. Everything about it was perfect.

"Is every day going to be like this?" Gina groaned loudly. I looked at Rafael and we both laughed.