SUNGCHAN - When you helped a Mafia and he fell for you but it's a forbidden love

Requested by M_a_l_v_i

"We got that kick kick kick kick kick kick back.You know we did did did did did did that.We got that kick kick kick kick kick kick back READY SET YEAH" You sang with all your souls as there were no customer left in the cafe.

"Yah yah stop your concert and finish these up hm?" Your friend aka the owner of the cafe, Yoshi said while cleaning the windows.

"Oh come on! I can't go there so let me make my own concert here" you whined and he sighed chuckling after."Yah yah can you treat me corndogs after this?" he shook his head.

"AWW BUT WHY?!" you whined."My mom needs me home before 10" he gave his daily excuse making you pouted your lips.

"Fine!" he smiled cheekily and you both finally finished cleaning up the small cafe.

"Bye bye!" you waved at him who was  driving away with his car leaving you alone in the streets.

"Tch tch he can never have a girlfriend if he doesn't know how to send girls back home.He's also a mommy's boy" you scrunched up your face and went back home.

When you were going into the familiar alley, you heard someone shouted and you hurried to the place.

You saw a guy at the side holding his stomach with a little blood."Oh? Sir are you alright?" you asked and he looked up."Do I look like one?!" he yelled.

"GEEZ DON'T BE MAD! I'M JUST ASKING!" you fought back and he rolled his eyes."Let me treat you" you said bending down to his level."Do you know how to? Have you treat people before?" you shrugged.

"Maybe? I helped my dad.When I was a little.We play hospital!" you said playfully and he pushed you away.

"HAHAHAHA! I KNOW HOW TO MR! I STUDIED IN MEDICAL SCHOOL FOR 2 MONTHS!" you laughed at him while he looked at you in annoyed.

You looked at his stomach and there was a big wound."Hm my small first aid doesn't have enough for this big.Can you walk a little bit Mr?" he snapped up after staring at you.

"W-Where?! Hospital?!" you shook your head."My house.It's around here.I can treat you better there" you said and he looked around for nearly a minute until he nodded his head.

You piggybacked the buffed guy and toddled back home.You slammed him to the couch and he groaned in pain."ARK YAH!" he yelped in pain.

"Dude what did you had?! Rocks?!" you groaned holding your back and limped to your room for the first aid box.

You then went back to him and took out the stuffs to treat his big wound."What's your name Mr?" you asked trying to start the conversation.

"Sungchan" he said hoping you to be scared but you just nodded instead."Don't you know who I am?" you looked at him.

"You just said your name! Sungchan! And my name is Y/n.Nice to meet you" he was taken aback that you didn't know who he is but he just shrugged off.

"You said you studied in medical school for 2 months?" he asked and you nodded."Why only 2 months?" you chuckled at his questions.

"I don't have money" you chuckled and he frowned."O-Oh sorry" he muttered."Nah it's fine.Not your fault.Hehe" you just continued to treat him as he stared at you.

"DONE!" you looked up at him and saw him staring at you."W-What?" you asked."N-Nothing!" he looked away.

"I have some food if you want to eat?" he furrowed his eyebrows looking at you who was looking into the bag thoroughly.

"TADA!" You pulled out pack of croissants."I work in a cafe so I can only take these after the cafe closed" you gave them to him.

"What would you like to drink? Milk? Chocolate? Coffee? I can brew for you!" You showed him the coffee brewer machine.

"N-No it's fine.Chocolate is enough" he said and you just grabbed a mug and poured the drink to him."Here" you passed him the mug.

"Kid how can you be so friendly with a stranger? It's dangerous you know" Sungchan said taking a sip of the chocolate drink.

"But you're not a stranger.I know you!" You smiled widely."Do you know me before this? Who am I?" you frowned.

"Fine.Sorry" he scoffed."Next time don't bring strangers to your house" he said sternly."Okay father!" You chuckled and went into your room.

Not long after, you took out the blankets and pillows."I've set the bed.Go rest!" you said and he shook his head.

"No.I'll stay here.It's your house after all.Good night" he snatched the blankets away and laid down on the couch.His feets dangled as the couch was short for his height.

"Okay then.Good night!" you bade him and went to sleep.After a few minutes, Sungchan took out his phone and called his gangs to pick him up.

While waiting for them, he went into your room and stared at your sleeping figure."Aish so naïve" he kissed your forehead and he heard someone lightly knocked the door.

"Let's go?" his gang, Shotaro said and Sungchan nodded looking at you for the last time before going back to his mansion.

----

It's been 5 days since you met Sungchan and you were a little bit sad because he left without saying anything.

You were at your work in Yoshi's cafe when someone knocked the counter table.

"Yes what can I get for you?" you looked up and formed a wide smile.

"Sungchan!" he winked but then you remembered he left without saying anything so you dropped your smile and gave him poker face.

"What do you want?" you asked coldly and he chuckled."Are you mad?" he asked."Are you mad is not in our menu.Please choose another one" you said looking away from him.

"Tch tch chocolate please" he ordered and you tapped on the tablet as Yoshi make the drink.

Sungchan kept playing around trying to make you smile all day until you were about to go home.

"Yah! Talk to me please~" he whined."No" you walked ahead."Aish I'm sorry I didn't tell you that I was leaving!! I was busy!!" he said trying to clear things up.

"Hmph fine" you mumbled and he smiled widely."So let's have dinner? I know your hungry!" he said linking his arms with yours.

"On you?" he nodded."Okay let's go!!" you pulled him into a small restaurant at the end of the alley."Aigoo you're a simple kid.You just need food to forgive me?" Sungchan chuckled.

"I didn't say that I forgive you—" Sungchan cut you."YOU SAID IT HAHA!!" he cheered and you processed everything and sighed.

"Fine" you both ate the food together while chatting happily when someone slapped Sungchan's head.

"Hoi Jung Sungchan.Here you are huh? You gave up for this girl here?" it was his father."Dad? What are you doing here?" Sungchan asked.

"Looking for you ungrateful bitch! How could you give up on the good deals for this girl?!" he yelled out.

"Deal? What deal?" you asked and his dad smirked."She doesn't know you right? You wanna let me tell her who the fuck you are or go back to the mission?" Sungchan looked at you and his dad.

"Dad I just want to have a rest—" Sungchan's dad butted in."Hey girl.He's a mafia and I'm the mafia king.You know what we do for living? Rob, steal, kill and even rape" his dad said and you gasped.

"Now go before he do those to you" You quickly ran away after looking at Sungchan who was guilty for not telling the truth.

"I'm sorry but I love you"

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

MAYBE there'll be no part 2......KEKEKEKEKEK