TɪᴍE ғOʀ ʙᴇD

Ever since my childhood, I was taught that if I am having experience then I can tackle problems easily

Ever since my childhood, I was taught that if I am having experience then I can tackle problems easily. Engage in solutions speedily and crack any trouble without a second thought. But the teachings are proved to be wrong. Even after experiencing all the wretchedness. Be it mental, physical or psychological I am still again stuck in the same situation without any solutions nor any support.

Three days have passed by and this has become an everyday routine. I don't reciprocate his actions anymore. I don't run riot to his plans.

My main focus is to run away from this harrowing place. Or hunt a contrivance to contact my cousin brother at any cost. He is the only person who is aware of this whole situation. I can't involve any more people in this circumstance.

The unabridged world of mine has turned upside down with a mammoth of uneventful incidents. Episodes that are giving me restless nights, fidgety plights, fretful thoughts, and an aversion to life. Willingness to live life has ended within me. The extract for happiness is nothing but a substitute for my dignity.

The day starts by contemplating his grimace and ends by rendezvousing his profane touch.

Maybe I have to accept that this is my fate and I can't change it. Adaption to this derogatory life is formidable, demeaning me to no one. Valueless. Sterile. The least I can comply with is ask my God for help and forgiveness.

"It's time for bed, sweetheart." He applied his contaminated lips on my cheek.

I mustered up my courage and lay on the right side of the bed. He passaged out of the washroom and lay next to me on the bed.

We do sleep on the same bed. To be precise, he sleeps while I stay awake. How can I be asleep when the man who I abhorred is laying beside me. It is to ensure that I don't run away. He is incontrovertible that I won't oversight any opportunity to scamper away from his claws.

I harked back my speculation to the utterances my grandmother verbalized to me when I was in sixth grade. Everything that she taught me about my religion was etched in my brain forever.

I recited each of them one by one. Devoid of any Islamic books, her pedagogy could be employed now. My mother never educated me in these matters. She was more of a cultured mindset than a religious one. It had always been my father or my grandmother. Feeling much grateful to have them in my life, I closed my eyes capturing the moments spent with them amidst the darkness embodied in my current life.

Suddenly, the reality got me awestruck as I felt him tracing his fingers under the back of the nightsuit. I jolted up to see his satanic smile that was far more atrocious than the morning smile.

"I don't feel sleepy so I thought if you could satisfy me. Well of course you can." I only wished the death of him.

Is he going to show his evil side even during the night? How much satisfaction does he want?

I sat in befuddlement praying he won't do anything but he didn't fall flat to chagrin me.

He repeated the whole course that he does during the day only with a slight change. For some sluggish reasons, he chained my hands and legs. Knowing that I can't go anywhere I pipe- dreamed about why he did that. But then when did it happen that I could percipience any of his actions. He is unpredictable, erratic, and whimsical. What he does, why he does, only he is aware of his decorum.

Giving up has become a daily routine. Struggling to fight is not an option for me anymore. With each passing second, I just hope this would end.

His latency is ruining every part of mine. Bruises, injuries, and scars can be seen all over my body. Areas where he allowed his gross touch are the most harmed.

Breasts are swollen while my lips are dry. Hands became thin and legs became thinner. The perplexity of my situation is unimaginable. Most I can comprehend is I have become anemic and docile.

_______________________________

Mornings are slowly becoming my worst tribulations. I have become a puppet to his fingers. All I do is follow him dictating to 'sit', 'stand', 'eat', 'sleep', etc.

I scorn this robotic life. Feeling abject, a mere commencement to his nasty mania. A life denuded of any beatitude and mirth.

Noticing that he was in the washroom, I decided to put an effort into escorting from this miserable house.

My mind was bounced by the rule book where he has mentioned all the guidelines to be followed.

Rule 1: If you disobey my orders, you will get a double dose of love.

Rule 2: If you tried contacting someone you will get 20 lashes.

Rule 3: If you tried to run away, that would give me the right to insert myself into you.

The rules were disastrously petrifying. My worn-out eyes were stuck on the third rule which shrieked me to take any step forward.

Trusting my intuition I became adamant to go for it. Leaving this place was the only option left with me.

Tiptoeing to the hall, I fastened my pace to unlock the house door. Undoubtedly it was locked. How can I be so stupid? It had to be locked. In the presence of his senses, he is never going to keep the door unlocked.

Trying for the seventeenth time, I gave up trying to unlock it. There were droplets of sweat running down my temple. My whole body started to shiver in finding a way out.

"So you were running away. From me?" I heard a similar voice allowing my posture to become still. I was horrified to look back. The sight was supposedly unpleasing. I breathed heavily thinking about the consequences this would lead to.

"You are going to be punished for this. Come with me." He spoke while I was schlepped to the room.

Hurling me down onto the floor, he rigorously started removing the belt. The pace of my breath becomes hollow. In a New York minute, I hushed my eyes. The afterimage I was to counter was going to be ghastly alarming.

"Open your eyes, I said." The amount of vexation he had in his voice was enough to tremble my soul, nullifying my existence.

Panicking, I stuttered my eyes only to see him exhibiting his giant gear with absolutely no shame.

"Put it into your mouth. Now!"

Slowly, I crawled backward in jitters. The realm of my forehead screamed cold sweat. I was going to lose everything.