Chapter 44

A few weeks later ~
At work
Y/N's POV
Today, me and Lisa decided to surprise Jennie at work. Tonight is her engagement party, and we decided to bring a small cake and celebrate together, only us 3. The wedding was next week. As I was so excited for her to come, I was adjusting the cake as Lisa was inflating the balloons. We were in the staff room, there was no client at the moment. It was the perfect time. The shop's bell ringed, which means that someone has arrived. Me and Lisa quickly hood behind the sofa, waiting for Jennie to come. As soon as the staff's room's door opened, silence was heard. Me and Lisa jumped on Jennie, hugging her and saying:" surprise"
Well yea she was shocked as hell. I chuckled at her opened mouth and widened eyes. As soon as she gained her spirits again she looked at us:" Omg guys... that's so sweet.. i-i.." "WE JUST WANTED TO CELEBRATE PRIVATELY WITH YOU BEFORE TONIGHT" Lisa screamed in her ears. We started laughing.
Taehyung's POV
I was biting my nails nervously in my car. I was going to the store with Kai and Jimin. These past days, I was very very confused about my feelings. I felt like I needed to do something, something good, something big, for Y/N. I was questioning myself everyday a million of questions,I just felt something, my heart was telling me something that I couldn't understand. I talked to Jimin, he said he doesn't know. I talked to Yoongi, he said he doesn't know too. I talked to Seokjin, he said that it might be a sign for something. It's unexplainable. I can't explain. Nobody understood. I decided to tell Kai about it, since he was a good friend. A few days before, we went together to a café, and i told him everything. I tried my best to explain to him what I'm feeling. He listened to me, and calmed me down.

~Flash Back,a few days before, at the café with kai~

"I really can't understand what's happening with me, I'm questioning myself alot of questions, I can't sleep or eat anything, I really don't know why, I feel the need to hug Y/N for the rest of my life. I feel the need to do something...."
Kai looked at me smiling. I looked at him back confused.
Before i could speak, he asked:
"Can you live without Y/N?"
I looked at him, as I thank about it. A few minutes later, I said with tears in my eyes:" No. No. I can't. I surely can't I can't even imagine it it would be a nightmare it would be hell I really can't live without her she's my everything I don't want her to leave me i-"
Kai cut me off:" Shh...hush.. enough I understand.. calm down tae calm down.." he said and tapped my back. I was confused , I didn't knew what's happening with me.
A few moments later, I calmed down, and asked:" My heart is telling me something, but I can't understand, what does that mean?" He smiled again and said:" Tae.. I really felt the same thing, i asked my dad about it, he advised me to propose, because it was a sign for me to do it. So do it, you'll feel better. It's just that your heart is giving you that sign. You might be young, but nobody knows. Just do it trust me."
I was shocked. My eyes were widened. Should I propose? What if she rejects me? Oh no. Oh my holy shit. "Should i propose? Will she reject me? What will happen? What on earth is happening-"
"Hush.. calm down i know she loves you and I know that she won't reject you. I see it from the way she looks at you. I know it's hard, you might feel really nervous, but I'll help you. Don't worry"
I sighed. A long sigh. I took at deep breath and said:" Okay... I'll propose then..." Kai hugged me and said:" bro I can't believe it!" "Wow I didn't do anything yet don't be too excited"
Kai suddenly stopped. He was looking at the air, emotionlessly. "Y-yo. Kai are you okay what happened?" He looked at me and said.
"Kim Taehyung. I just had the best idea on this world."

Hola bestays! How are y'all doing? Hope y'all doing great. I'll keep updating for you guys. The ending isn't near yet but that's alright. Thank you so much for reading again and hope you enjoyed this chapter.
Love ya ♡