❗ 𝗥𝘂𝘃 𝘅 𝗙𝗲𝗺 𝗥𝗲𝗮𝗱𝗲𝗿 ❇

Title: An Awkward date (part 2 of swimming gone wrong)

About: Ruv asked you on a date, but people keep interruptung you guys. You guys just can't have alone time. (You don't have to read the 'swimming gone wrong' chapter, all you have to know is that you and some others are at a resort)

Requested: Galactic_Space_Warp

Y/n's POV

You woke up on your bed. "Ughhh, what time is it?" You groan. "It's 9:00am, how are you?" You heard a voice behind you and saw Ruv. "AHHHHHHH!" You swung your hand at him accidentally, but he caught it. "Man, you're weak." He laughed and put your hand down.

You got off of your bed to see that your still in your swimsuit from yesterday. "Oh yeah, thank you for saving me yesterday! Almost died..." you laughed. "Yeah, don't do that again." He glared at you.

You laugh nervously. "Wait, did you sleep on the same bed as me?" You blushed very hard at the idea. "Y-yeah. What about it." He looked at you. You looked away flushed.

"Um hey Y/n, want to hang out together. Just the 2 of us?" Ruv asked you. In your head, you were freaking out about the fact how cute Ruv tried to ask you on a date. "Are you trying to ask me on a date?" You chuckle at the thought. "Yeah yeah, whatever." You laugh even harder. "Of course Ruv." You smiled.

Ruv went out of your room, so you can get ready for the day.

Ruv's POV

Ruv exited out Y/n's room and saw Sarvente. "There you are- why were you in Y/n's room." Sarvente smirked. "It's not what you think." Ruv passed Sarvente, trying to avoid her questions.

"DID YOU SLEEP WITH Y/N?" Sarvente straightly asked Ruv. "If you mean actually sleeping yes. If you mean sex. NO." Ruv went in his room and slammed the door.

'UGHHH, so annoying.' Ruv groaned in his head.

Y/n's POV

You start freaking out in your room. 'A DATE WITH RUV?! THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!' You've never been on a date before. And you start feeling a dark feeling.

You're not good enough for Ruv.

Ruv doesn't like you.

I bet when you start dating Ruv, it would ruin everything.

You start feeling guilty. You finally got ready and went out your room, seeing Ruv. "Hey Ruv, how about we go get some food?" You smile. Ruv nods and he follows you into the resturant. The both of you order something and wait for the food to be ordered to you. It was an awkward silence, when you heard a voice. "Hello Y/n, Hello Ruv." Gf waved at you guys. "Beeb (Hello)" Bf said. "Oh hey guys." You smiled at them. Ruv doesn't saything. You motion Gf to come to you and whisper in her ear. "Hey Gf, can you sit with us?" Gf nods and motions Bf to grab some chairs. "If you don't mind, we'll be sitting with you guys!" Gf said. "But-" Ruv was about to say something, but stopped.

All of you guys ate your food, and talked, except Ruv didn't say anything. You walked out and said bye to Gf and Bf. "Wow that was great! Want to go shopping?" You asked Ruv. He just nodded and you grabbed his arm and ran to the stores. You tried to avoid talking to Ruv, feeling nervous around Ruv. Then you saw Sarvente.