104 - with Eri

later that afternoon, back at U

later that afternoon, back at U.A.

"Coming up with nothing..." Iida muttered as he tapped away at his computer. "Enjoyed the video? Then like and subscribe." The video he was watching just ended. "Where's the work study gang? And Bakugo," someone questioned. "Extra lessons, but (Y/n)'s who knows where. Since they can't be here to discuss the options, they said they're fine with whatever we pick. Dunno 'bout (Y/n) though. Oh and Bakugo's sleeping," someone else replied. "Now that I've calmed down and thought about it...sensei mentioned how the other classes are stressed out. Whatever we plan ought to help diffuse that stress in some way."

"I agree...if we ever hope to become heroes, we can't very well ignore a problem we had a hand in causing," Yaoyorozu concurred as the front door opened. "Yo, what're we doing?" It was (Y/n). She slipped her sneakers off and neatly kicked them to the side to slide some slippers on. "What's up! Where were you at (Y/n)?" Sero slid his arm around her shoulders, "I was taking the kids from the orphanage out to ice cream. No te preocupes amorcito." He grinned at her contently. "But why in the middle of class?" Kaminari tilted his head to look at her, "Ah. That I won't discuss." She pat Sero's back and sat down next to the class rep.

"Anyways, on that note...Honestly, since our fellow students are used to Lunch Rush's culinary creations, I doubt we could satisfy their palates," he pointed out. "Oh, so no food stalls?!" Multiple questioned in unison. "Personally, I like the idea of providing the others with a service." (Y/n) huffed, "I'd rather be dead than to dress up in a maid outfit and serve other people. My pride would go down the drain," she crossed her arms. "But remember we can't be the only ones having fun with this." She was about to counter Shoji's claim but simply pressed her lips together.

"In that case..." Hagakure started off, "Some kind of interactive experience? Along those lines..." Yaoyorozu sat down next to (Y/n) and Iida placed the computer on top of her lap so all three of them would be able to see. "What's with that blood on your arms (Y/n)..?" The navy blue haired boy narrowed his eyes and pulled up her sleeves, she quickly pulled them back down. "It's not mine. Back to the matter at hand," she quickly changed the subject. "Maid cafe...petting zoo, or haunted house?" 'No, no and maybe but Shinsou told me their class was doing a haunted house so no.'