14.

Pierre's P.O.V.

"Bonjour, mes fils."- I spoke happily, smiling at my perfect boys. (Good morning, my sons.) 

"Bonjour, papa."- they replied at the same time, hugging me tightly, making my heart brim in merriness. 

My sons, my 3 strong and handsome boys. My pride and joy, my treasures, my legacy.

I will never forgive myself for leaving them alone for so long. Not a day went by without me checking on them one way or another, thinking about them as they have always been holding special places in my heart. 

I intent to make up for the lost and misses, to bond with them, to get to know my now grown-up sons and grant them all love, affection, comfort and serenity they deserve. 

We went to the kitchen and Ares made us coffee - sugar-free black coffee; our mutual favourite. 

"We hope you know that you are coming with us back to London. Or we can stay here, if you have something important planned."- said cheerfully Winston, smiling warmly. 

"I would love to come home with you."- I gladly replied with euphoric grin, my heart fluttering in delight and thrill. 

The four of us talked about the plan for once we come to London, laughing and joking around while drinking fresh, flavoursome coffee. 

After some time tapping of paws echoes from the stairs, catching our attention and my curiosity. In no time a white Samoyed puppy dashed to the kitchen, wiggling his tail. 

"When did you get a dog?"- I wondered, patting the fluffy buddy as he rubbed against me. 

"On May 30th."- responded Mathew, my heart skipping a beat at the mention of date. 

One of the most beautiful and important days in my life. 

"Oh."- sounded the most precious gasp, getting all of my attention. 

My stunning little girl. My small sunshine. A perfect copy of me. 

God, she is celestial.

Angelic face of unseen beauty. Big, vivid, enchanting eyes of the most captivating light blue colour. Dewy, silky, clear, luminous skin has such pretty, sun-kissed colour to it. Medium-length, velvety, voluminous, dark blonde hair is so messy, yet it looks as sublime as ever. Light yellow pjs look exceptionally winsome on her slim, tiny body. A push, white, fluffy bunny is in her dainty arms as she is hugging it close to herself. 

She is so petite and delicate.

"Hi, sweetheart."- I spoke warmly, crouching down to her level. 

My heart twisted as she didn't recognise me at all, but how can she? She was just a small baby when I've seen her for the last time. I was horrible father to her; I couldn't protect her and keep her loved, cosy, adored, cherished and pampered. I was gone for so long and I hate myself for it.

"Tu m'as manqué, mon chéri."- I spoke vulnerably, admiring little sweetness I am so fortunate to call my daughter. (I missed you, my darling.) 

That was all it took for her heavenly eyes to twinkle brightly as dazzling, bright smile formed on her plump, full, pink lips. 

"Papa."- chirped happily my little girl, giving me butterflies as I blinked away tears. 

My little Genevieve.

"Oh, ma petite fille. Je t'aime tellement. Tu es si beau."- I almost whispered, hugging her securely as she eagerly clung to me, looking extra minute in my robust arms. (Oh, my little girl. I love you so much. You are so beautiful.)