Three

Blair.
•••

   "Well aren't you trouble." I can hear his smirk while I turn.

   My smile drops when I meet his eyes. Blue and green, kinda like the world. Very similar, too similar. My stomach drops.

   Natalie was right about one thing, he was definitely my type. But wrong about another, because he was definitely not some random guy.

"Definitely Trouble." He says again to himself scanning me over. He bites his lip looking at me. Fuck for two things. First thing, fuck, that was hot. Second thing, fuck, I don't think he remembers me.

"So what's your name Trouble?" He asks smirking at me. A smirk, with dimples. Fuck. Natalie raises her eyebrows and gives me a look saying, what is wrong with you?

"Her name is..." I cut her off with a cough.

"Natalie," I shake my head no to her.

"Natalie?" He smiles and tilts his head.

"No that's not her name, that's my name." Natalie laughs.

And then like an idiot, I still don't tell him my name. I don't know if it's because I don't want him to know, or that I'm in shock. Instead, I choose to say something else stupid.

"I thought you didn't drink?" I say looking down at his beer in his hand.

"I don't." He gives me a curious look. He probably thinks I'm crazy.

"But you're drinking now."

"Well isn't that damn strange." He smirks at me again. Still looking a little bit confused. "Do I know..."

"Oh shit." I hear Noah say from behind us. "Hey man," Noah greets walking up. I look at Noah with wide eyes. Did he know he would be here?

"What's up little man."

"Don't call me that." Noah said giving him a joking shove. He then looks at me and Natalie with a sheepish smile. "I forgot to tell you guys that you both went here. He's actually in my frat."

"What do you mean?" The guy asks him looking even more confused.

"Jake, you remember Blair."

Jake looks at me for a solid ten seconds not saying anything. I see him mouth my name, as if saying it would make him remember. His eyes grow wide and his smirk drops. "For fuck sakes, you've got to be kidding me. I've been drinking way too much." He mutters the last sentence.

"Blair," Jake continues. "Grayson's girl, or ex girl, or whatever." Natalie looks at me confused and I give her a weak smile. "Fuck man, I was going to take her home." He said to Noah. Noah's eyes widen in shock. "Yea, fuck this. Definitely not happening." Jake shakes his head before turning and leaving.

"I feel..." I drag on, "kinda offended."

"Who was that?" Natalie asks confused. I didn't tell her about meeting Jake that one time, because I didn't think it would matter. Because I only talked to him for five seconds, never thought I'd see him ever again.

"Grayson's brother." I mumble. Her eyes widen in shock.

"Oh my god, of course it was."

   "He's so hot."

   "Blair!" Noah and Natalie both shout. They look at me with their mouths open and eyes wide.

   "Sorry, it's the alcohol." I say scanning the crowd for him. I see him walking away to the beer pong table with three other guys. Unlike everyone whose dressed in white and red, he's dressed in black, but still a devil. I bite my lip looking at him.

   What's the saying? Hate to see you leave but I love to watch you go. Yea, that's how I'm feeling.

   "Damn, I have to go back to the drink station. I used my bathroom break when I saw you guys talking to him. I'm sorry Blair, totally slipped my mind to tell you."

   "It's fine." I smile at Noah. He walks away leaving just me and Natalie. "So Natalie," I start to say. "I want to sleep with him."

   She nearly spits out her drink. "Blair, no."

   "Why not?" I ask.

   "Is it because he's his brother?" I give her a pointed look when she says that.

   "Of course not. He's just the hottest guy here." The first sentence, I don't know if that's true. But the second sentence for sure is. Jake is hands down one of the most attractive boys I've seen. But did I want to sleep with him because of Grayson? He did kind of remind me of Grayson in some ways. And fuck, I really missed him.

   "Ok yea, I can give you that. And he is playing beer pong with other hot guys. Ok, for you I am down." I give her a wide grin and she rolls her eyes. "I hate you Blair." I shoot her a wink.

We then start to walk over to them. I notice one of the guys is the one we met before, Blake.

   One of the unknown guys is the first to notice us walking up. He whispers something to his pong partner and he looks at us with a smirk.

"Hello ladies." One greets us. This causes Jake and Blake to turn around. Blake smiles when he sees us and Jake groans. I give the guy a nod, but turn my attention to Jake.

"Yea, fuck this. Definitely not happening?" I smirk and repeat what he said early.

"Huh?" Blake says looking confused. I look at him and smile.

"That's what your friend said earlier about us hooking up." All the guys mouths drop open.

"Are you serious dude?" I turn and look at the guys.

"Hi I'm Blair, this is Natalie." I smile at them.

"Kyle."

"Ummm, Lucas. Luke. I'm sorry, I'm just confused. Can we go back to what Jake apparently said to you? I kind of don't believe it."

Jake looks at me and groans again. "I can't hookup with her." Jake rubs the back of his neck and mumbles. Luke and Blake give Jake a look, while Kyle just smiles. "Stop looking at me like I'm stupid." He said getting annoyed.

"Aren't you though?" I smirk at him while he shoots me a dirty look.

   "I'm not going to sleep with you, or doing anything else." I want to laugh at those words. It's funny how similar he is with his brother, yet so different.

   "Not even a little kiss?" I tease him.

   "Nope."

   "Dude?" Luke looks at him with wide eyes. "Are you ok?"

   Natalie just stands next to me trying not to laugh. "What if she beats you in beer pong? Then will you give her a kiss?" Natalie suggests.

   "No."

   "Oh my god, I'm going to tell the whole team about this at practice." Blake laughs. "Yea guys, our captain refused to even just kiss the hottest girl at the party. Yup, I think our captain has something wrong with him. God that guys will give you so much shit." Blake laughs.

   "Come on dude." Kyle joins in laughing. "I'm sure you'll win anyways."

   "Fine." Jake huffed.

•••