Chapter 29

There in front of them was Oliver Wood and Anadil Black.

Wood was looking at her coldly; broom shouldered, and Anadil was looking at him with a satisfied smirk; broom also shouldered.

Mary looked at the two, then glared at Sirius.

"Why does it look like I'm the bad guy? I didn't do anything!" Sirius whispered to Remus and Remus looked at him with a pointed look and he looked down.

"So do we have a deal, Black?" Wood asked as he let his broom fall to the ground.

'It's starting' Regulus said to himself as he looked pass Sirius and Remus, to Anadil and Wood, Snape was also watching clearly amused.

"Why should I agree to this one if our other bet wasn't fulfiled?" Anadil said and Wood stared at her for few seconds then scoffed.

"You know very well why it wasn't fulfiled, I thought we were good, but then again, you started war, again" Anadil said coldly, and Regulus almost chuckled.

"It's not my fault, you know that" Wood said and Anadil sighed.

"Fine hit me with it" Anadil said and Wood smirked he took a glance where Sirius and the others were standing, and looked at Anadil, she looked at the direction and rolled her eyes.

Anadil looked back at Wood and saw that he was walking closer to her.

"One kiss, that's all I want, one kiss and I won't bother you for the rest of the year, I'll let you have the rest of your fifth year in peace" Wood whispered to her, Wood took a quick glance at the adults who were watching them before stepping back a bit.

Sirius was going to going to lunge at the two, but James and Remus held him back.

The girls smiled at the two and looked at Regulus and Snape, who was also watching.

"This applies if Gryffindor wins?" Anadil said and Wood nodded.

"For the first time I wish Gryffindor looses" Sirius said through gritted teeth.

"Whatever the bet was I think it's bad news" Sirius said.

"You still think, Anadil and Harry has a chance?" Mary said as she turned to Sirius.

"We—"

"That's what I thought" Mary said and looked at the two Quidditch players ones more.

"What's in it for me?" Anadil asked, and Wood smiled.

"Even if we loose I'll leave you at peace" Wood said and Anadil nodded, Anadil looked him in the eye and kissed his cheek.

"Well, good luck, Oliver Benjamin Wood, and I'll see you when you play for Puddlemere" Anadil said as she smiled at him and left him touching his cheek.

Sirius cleared his throat and Wood looked at them with a small smile before going to his team.

"The kid's got moves" Marlene said and James nodded as an approval.

"Well, let's just hope that Sirius sees this and let The boy have his consent", Lily said and Sirius huffed.

"Well the sh— match starts in a minute, I think you lot should move, so we can take seats, or do you plan to stay there and argue while the match is going on some of us wants to watch the outcome of the event" Regulus said, the Gryffindors looked at the two Slytherins then moved out of the way.

As they made their way to the stands, they sat beside Hermione and Ron who saved them a seat.

"Well Gryffindor should win this one, Wood's determined to win, since it's his last year" Ron told them as they sat down beside them.

"I'm sure they'll win, but with Ravenclaw there's a fifty percent chance that they might loose, Anadil's really good, especially with mocking Wood in a middle of a game" Hermione said as Madame Hooch blew her whistle.

As Lee Jordan stated what's happening with the game, Regulus was focusing on Anadil she sent a beater right into Harry, and it wasn't just Regulus who noticed it, Snape also noticed it.

"She's playing, quite differently today" Snape said, ans Regulus nodded, Snape noticed that Regulus was staring at Anadil, clearly worried.

"The arguement that they had, included the boy?" Snape asked and Regulus nodded.

"Sirius said why he couldn't be more like Harry, and it was a final straw for her" Regulus said.

As Snape was about to speak, they heard Wood shout at Harry, "This is no time to be a gentle man, Harry!".

Cho was tailing Harry, but then again Harry lost sight of the snitch.

Anadil smirked and sent a bludger straight to the Ravenclaws post to stop Angelina from scoring.

The crowd cheered, and Anadil looked up to see that Harry has won the snitch, and Gryffindor wins.

The Gryffindor Quidditch team dismounted their brooms and ran to Harry who was holding the snitch in mid air, the Ravenclaw Quidditch team dismounted their brooms as well and clapped for the Gryffindors.

Anadil went back a bit and saw Aliya staring at her from the benches, Anadil smiled and sashayed to the field, where the Gryffindors were congratulating Harry, 'course Lily, James, Mary, Remus, Sirius, and Marlene were there with him.

"Oi, Wood!" Anadil shouted from the other side of the pitch, everyone went silent, even McGonagall watched as students went to the sides to let her get to Wood.

Dumbledore watched amused, Regulus was smiling, and Madame Hooch was confused.

While the Gryffindor Quidditch team, looked at the amused, the six former Gryffindor students watched awaiting for some kind of war to break with the two.

Wood walked to the middle of the pitch and waited for Anadil to stop in front of him.

"We had a deal" Anadil said loud enough for everyone to hear, and Wood looked at her quizzically.

Anadil smiled and pulled him by the collar, "Oh, that deal", Wood said and the whole stadium watched as, Wood pulled Anadil by the waist and kissed her in the middle of the pitch.

The audience gasped, but started to cheer.

"About time!" A Hufflepuff shouted.

"They've been dating for a while now, I'm guessing a year!" Another one said.

"Dumbledore owes me twenty five galleons!" McGonagall said.

"We've known that they're dating ever since last October!" Fred shouted.

"What a show!" Regulus shouted.

The Marauders we're shocked, but watched as Anadil kissed Wood.

"Told you she'll find a way" Mary said as she looked at Marlene and awaited ten galleons from her, Marlene groaned and gave her the money.

Anadil and broke apart from the kiss and Anadil ruffled Wood's hair, "I'll take a shower then I'll meet you at the Astronomy tower in about thirty minutes?" They heard Wood ask.

"To be fair, I knew" Remus said with a proud smile as he watched Wood and Anadil.

"And you didn't tell us?" Lily asked and Remus smiled sheepishly.

"You know, just be happy for her" Harry said as Wood walked past him with a smile, Harry smiled back and lightly punched his shoulder.

"You finally did it" Lorenzo Watson said out of nowhere as he shaked his friend.

As Wood and Watson went to the showers they saw Anadil and Aliya with Regulus and Snape.

Sirius sighed, and signaled for them to leave the pitch, which they did, but Remus knows something's wrong, and it was obvious.

———

:))