𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟗

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞

𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫'𝐬 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞

Chapter has been updated.

Xoxo

Love, KS♡

𝓚𝓻𝓲𝓼𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓮

My first class this morning was History, which officially starts at 8:30 am, and I practically leapt out of my bed to avoid being late on the first day. I did my usual routine which was making the bed, opening the curtains, brushing my teeth and washing up. I stepped into my closet after to pick out my uniform that was a long-sleeved white blouse, high-waist pleated skirt and black blazer with the academy's crest sewn over the left chest in gold thread. A black tie was mandatory of course, along with a golden bar clip that had the academy's name engraved on it in capitals. The attention to detail here was very much looked upon.

I stood in front of my bathroom vanity as I buttoned-up my blazer and smoothed a hand over its thick fabric. It felt new, the uniform, not only because it was purchased recently but also because I had never worn one before this. After a good minute or so of thinking what to do with my hair, I decided to style it half-up and half-down, clipping it back with the gem butterfly clip Sophia got me once. She said when she saw it, she thought of me and bought it at the speed of light. There was never a gift of hers I didn't like. 

I didn't go for any heavy make-up today except for some Dior lipgloss and a swipe of mascara on my lashes. My last touch was spraying on a little bit of Jo Malone perfume and wearing simple jewellery that were earrings, a watch and silver necklace with my initials. Each of my sisters have one as well, the same heart-shaped pendant which was as thin as a guitar pick and their initials engraved on the back of it. It was the best piece of jewellery I owned. I also decided to wear my diamond ring at the last minute, on my index finger of course, because it made my hand feel less naked.

After wearing my black-leather shoes, with heels of course, I grabbed the new Herbag Sophia  gifted me with all my necessities packed the night before. I took one last look of myself in the  mirror, taking in the new me who was all dressed and ready for what the day has to bring her, and smiled This was it.

❇❇❇

My Guardian angel:

Why did you miss breakfast?

I was just about to head in for class when I saw the message from Sophia.

Me:

Accidentally lost track of time