Whitie oppa?

"......." = talking
'Abc.....' = telepathic

Ariana's pov

"I'll be here as princess athanasia and princess ariana's friend starting today"

Like that, the magician of the tower, the male lead, lucas became my friend.

When I woke up (side effects:sleeping too much), athy has already gone to  meet with daddy and this jerk came here under the disguise of a friend so
I'm currectly stuck in the room together with him. It is a good thing that athy isn't here though. But still....

"Rather than you, it'd have been more better to be friend with mister old doggy's son."

Yes, I wanna see ijekiel. Not this jerk. I heard he is going to Arlanta soon.

"If you want to befriend junior doggy, then go befriend him."

In an instant, my vision turns white and the sky? Why am I seeing the sky this closely? And I think I'm falling too. I'm falling? Lucas, you jerk! What have you done to me? Ah! I'm falling down.

I tightly close my eyes but when it isn't hurt anywhere I slowly open my eyes

I tightly close my eyes but when it isn't hurt anywhere I slowly open my eyes. There what I saw under me was a young boy with silver hair?and golden eyes? Are you ijekiel by any chance?

The boy is looking at me with twinkling in his golden eyes.

"An angel?"

Aren't you the angel? Then the boy looks carefully at me with a calm expression and said again.

"Not an angel"

No twinkling can be found in his eyes anymore but replace with a mature and calm expression.

"Ijekiel!"

Isn't that the voice of mister doggy? I can't be seen here. I quickly hide through the bushes by crawling on the ground like a dog. I can't walk. Hey, you damn lucas, if you are going to send me, at least cast me a spell so I can walk. (Properly like a human)

"What are you doing there?"

The boy glances back at the bushes where I was hiding and answers. Please don't talk about the facts that I'm here.

".......i was looking for jennette"

Whew...what a relife! But I'm familiar with this lines. If I guess right, the next lines is something like upset and run out the mansion?

"She must've gotten upset and run out of the msnsion again."

I was right! This is the scene where second nake lead and athy meet. I read it over and over again because I am one of ijekiel's fan. But where is athy that he suppose to meet with?

"I've told you, you don't have to pamper her too much. She is also precious but you are the most previou"

What are you telling to a 10 years old? As I thought, mister doggy isn't good.