■ Decisions and Prison Breaks ■

• ■ ● - ● - ● -● - ● ■ •

"This looks fun." You deadpan.

Currently, you were looking at the intimidating building where King's crown was being kept. It became much more ominous when a flash of lightning briefly illuminated the tall tower on top of it.

Sighing, you crouched down beside a wall while Luz stands near you with King sitting on top of her head.

"The Conformatorium, a place for those considered unsuitable for society." Eda says as she warily looks around.

Luz then notices a wanted poster of Eda and King.

"Whoa. These guys really have the hots for you." She says. You raised an eyebrow, seeing the ridiculous high bounty on Eda's head.

"Yep. But we were never caught because we're too slippery." Eda says with a wink, bending down to you both.

"Try to catch me when I'm covered in grease. I'm a squirmy little fella." King yelps when he falls off Luz's head.

He lands onto your head, taking you by surprise. You grunt and tilt your head to help the small demon regain his balance.

"The humans and I will sneak up to the top of the tower, where they're holding my crown." King points to the tower.

"And I'm gonna make sure the warden's distracted." Eda said, standing next to you.

"Will I need a disguise?" Luz gasps, putting the wanted poster into her bag.

"Uh..." Eda says, giving you a questioning gaze. You just shrugged and put your hands into your pockets.

"I've been waiting to use this." Luz said as she pulled up her hood with cat ears on it. "Meow, meow."

"It's hideous." King said, looking at her.
You stifled a laugh until Luz turned to you with a wide smile.

"Come on, [Y/n]. Do it! Please~ " She said, looking at you with puppy dog eyes.

You look away with a blush and reluctantly begin to pull out a teddy bear beanie from your bag.

"Happy now?" You sigh. You stand up and put it on your head.

"Hell yeah! Ted and Cat back at it again." Luz says as she hugs you.

"I regretted telling you about that nickname..." You grumble to yourself.

"Ted and Cat?" Kings asks, looking at them.

"Oh, you'll fit right in." Eda said. "Now, hang on tight."

She slams the end of her staff against the ground. A round glowing platform forms and begins to surround them.

"Whoa... " You both said as Luz held onto your arm.

The platform rises, floating all the way up to a window in the tower. It disappears suddenly, forcing the teens to grab the edge of the window sill and King to cling to Luz's feet. Eda flies up to them, sitting on her staff.

"Meet you guys at the top of the tower." She simply said to them before flying off.

King climbed up Luz as you entered the window sill. You looked back to see Luz struggling to climb up.

"Here." You held out your hand to her. Luz smiled, reaching out a hand to grab it but then accidentally slipped inside.

"Ha‐ha! Cats don't do that." The little demon laughs as you help Luz get up.