❝ 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐱𝐲 ❞

𝐴𝑠 𝑙𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑠 𝑦𝑜𝑢 ℎ𝑎𝑣𝑒 𝑎 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝑜 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑏𝑙𝑎𝑑𝑒, 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑏𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡ℎ 𝑡𝑜 𝑖𝑛𝑑𝑢𝑐𝑒 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑙𝑎𝑠𝑡 𝑒𝑥ℎ𝑎𝑙𝑒.
keina hoshiya; kny oc

◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤

│    ┆ ✐; art by me @/dreamyjennnn                𑁍ࠜೄon instagram contents given in this chapter are purely fictional and inspired bu demon slayer

𑁍ࠜೄon instagram
contents given in this chapter are purely fictional and inspired bu demon slayer. the writing and art is mine, with, naturally, references.

𝒜 𝐵𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔
            𝓉𝒽𝒶𝓉 𝒸𝑜𝓊𝓁𝒹
          𝓀𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓉𝓈 𝓊𝓈𝑒𝓇.

◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤ ◢◤

𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐭𝐲𝐥𝐞; 𝐆𝐚𝐥𝐚𝐱𝐲 𝐁𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┊┊┊┊┊ Origin

⁠➤ The breath of the galaxy, only used within the Hoshiya family, is an extension and derivation of Moon and Sun breathing together, and with Wind breathing as its following accord; mimicking nature's response of the land and sky; allowing the suitable user to daub the area of their presence with speed and swift. The replications of this technique to the user's abilities subdued of what a normal human can handle that the training itself could burst not only the lungs but all throughout the veins. The movements that follow in this breathing style illustrates the mystical celestial bodies and moves in great pressure but utter elegancy. Unlike the Sun breathing, the breath of the galaxy follows a route of intricate pattern that glide the blade to the breathing threads that decapitates the vile creatures in seconds as the blade may burn (in rare cases).

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
┊┊┊┊┊ History

⁠➤ Over the length of the breathing's birth up to the Taisho era – only four swordsmen and one woman managed to have command of the style's abilities. The breath of the Galaxy's predecessor came from way back the Sengoku Era, the period where Sun Breathing had born. But the long line of years of honing and accumulating the skill took over 2o years before it was officially used in battle, the demon slayer bearing the Hoshiya name and at the age of 38. Even more, it was only at a sustainable stage, far from perfect, yet powerful enough.