Plans

Jess and Venti start talking about Inazuma all the innermost workings, leaving me, ya know the one who has had nothing to do with the country other than be a child locked in their room, with nothing to do.

Xiao refuses to look me in the eye so you can imagine how talking to him is going. Its like talking to a the stone walls in Inazum! And i should know, i did that alot during my years captive.

Aether and Paimon are messing with the glowing flying thingys running around like idiots trying to catch them. Are those things important or somthing?

So i just sit here vertually alone yet sourounded. Its times like these i wish i had a good book. I sigh going over one of my favorite storys in my head, only to be brought out of my daze by none other than Mr. Weapon himself.

Xiao taps my sholder and when i look at him he points twords the feald, leaving soon after in the direction he pointed. I follow him quietly hoping not to draw Jess' attention. Fortunately it worked and my brother continued to babble on about Inazuma just like he used to.

I walk up to Xiao as he stands back to me looking out apon the feald.

"What is it you want?" He almost mumbles

"What?" Im taken aback by his question.

"You say you dont want to take over Inazuma, yet you intertain your brothers idea of doing so." He turns to me.

Oh.. thats what he ment. I dont respond trying to think of my response.

Hounestly, i dont know what I want, i know what my brother wants, and i geuss I got back into my habbit of just following him around like a lost puppy. I never thought about what I wanted.

But, i do know:

"I want to be with my brother, and with

You"

He looks taken aback by my statement, only then dose it prossess in my brain how thats sounds.

"N-NO NO NO NO I dont mean with you i mean with you ya know? Like a buddy ol pal! Bestist friend for life! The words just fell out without me thinking im sorry i just-" i babble on for a few more seconds only to hear a light chuckle.

"Your brother was right, you do get flustered easily." What did he just say? Did he just laugh? Because of something I said?

Wow, that's- that's amazing. I want to hear him laugh all the time.

"I recall someone saying 'Its rude to stare'" Xiao states folding his arms. Even aftwr he said it, my brain still took a solid 10 seconds to relise I was staring. He just looked so nice,

So handsome? Ugh whats with me this is annoying. First he infiltrates my thoughts now im stareing at him. I shake my head trying to get myseld to stop thinking about it.

Do i? No no, i know what a crush is like! This isnt it!

"You still havent really awnserd my question. What do you want?" Xiao asks again.

Yep, thats it.

This is a crush.

D*mn it.

Not again.

-----------

Sorry its really short i want to go off what yall say yall want, go back to the previous chapter and comment if you havent already. Ill give yall some more filler ish/backstory/Xiao pov chapters as i wait for yalls responses.