30

'You know, sometimes I feel the sudden urge to punch you, Maki.

Then again, I would never do that unless it was training.

That's my hello to you.

Heard you were put into the bingo book lately.

Is it true? If so...

Three swords? Is this about that character you loved? Maki, you really are obsessed with him.

See ya soon, idiot.

Kakashi Hatake. '

"So tell me..." The raikage stood in front of the two friends, pinching the bridge of his nose and holding up a paper.

"How did you manage to get so lost, that you ended up on foreign land and almost started a fight?!" Maki lowered her head while Omoi apologized profusely.

"For one, you are not supposed to leave the cloud without permission- bot( of you, especially you, Maki!"

"I apologize." She muttered, laying her three swords beside her and placing her head on the ground in a bow.

"Forgive me. I won't blame it on my sense of direction, but please keep Omoi out of this. I'll take any punishment necessary."

The raikage growled, angered that the two had left the village, yet he couldn't bring himself to properly punish the girl. She looked upset and apologetic, so he assumed this all must have been a mistake. Omoi likely only followed her.

"Fine." 'A' sighed. "You'll both be watched by Bee for the week as punishment. Leave."

They were just happy he didn't punch them again.

'Kindness was what she believed could help the world. There were many like her, yet not many who fully believed in kindness. She was different though. 

Sure there were people who had lost faith in this world, but Maki did not. For those who had no hope left, she calls out to everyone out there in an invitation, telling them she can be that hope.

She promised everyone she knew, that one day, she would help bring peace.

And to many, they believe she would bring peace, as she was peace itself.'

Bee hummed, satisfied with the book introduction as he edited the first few pages before continuing on the training chapters.

Omoi sat next to him, eyes glued onto the words of the book in adoration and excitement for when he could read it. Currently, he was only helping bee as one of Maki's most trusted people.

"You already wrote 50 pages?" Omoi whistled. "Nice."

And that's where they currently were for the book.

"How did we get lost again?!" Maki sweat dropped as Omoi started to ramble about how they were going to die and how no one would  be able to go to their funerals because their bodies would be missing.

"Its fine!" Maki sent him that heart fluttering grin of hers while her arm shot out to point at a familiar lake.

"T-that's where we usually train, right?"