I MADE MY DECISION..

ROSÉ POV.
I made things clear already to him. Seeing him crying it gives me pain a lot. But all what I did is for us to be happy. I still love him, but it's not important to me already. He lost weight, he looks sad from the first time I saw him, but I just feel sorry just because I already made my decision and it clears to me, I hope to him too. The people who were with us decided to come in.

Jennie: Rosé, are you really sure?
Rosé: (Nod) Don't worry.
Jungkook: Rosé, taehyung waited for you.
Rosé: I don't want to hear it again. I never told him to wait for me. And I came here because of the girls, not because I want him to be with me again.
Lisa: Chae.
Rosé: I already made up my decision, just accept the reality.

The silence from the room is really visible wherein they are also affected to what happened earlier between me and Taehyung. After the long hours, the boys decided to go home. So this time, me and girls left, and decided to kneel down and cry.

Rosé: I missed him, but I need to stop this.. *sobbing* I am sorry, girls. I already have my fiancee. He's kind and good to me (crying) I don't want to hurt him, he already did everything to make me happy.
Jisoo: Taehyung, waited for you to come back, chae. We witness how he lost her weight chae and we barely see him smile often. Those four years, she barely eat. (Sad tone)
Miyeon: Unnie, If you really are getting married, remember just think it twice if you really that man with whom you are marrying.
Lisa: Don't make a choice because you have to pay what the person did to you when you were alone. It's not love chae.
Rosé: I already made a promise to him. *Sobbing* I'm sorry.

The silence came in after the drama.

RM Pov.
The boys came in...

Jin: How's Taehyung?
RM: she keep drinking wine in his office. He locked himself.
Jin: Suga, do you have your spare keys to the office.
Suga: Yeah, I did.
RM: He cried so much earlier. I think he still today.
Jimin: I feel pity to him.

All are sad and concerned towards Taehyung. Then jin decided to use the spare keys to open the main office of taehyung.

Jin: Taehyung.
Taehyung: Sorry hyung just for now let me okay. I'll promise tomorrow, I will be fine. Just this time. (Crying) Just this time. After she left me four years ago, I don't know what to do either those times. She did those just for the girls, she doesn't care what I felt. She didn't ask how I am. (Crying). I am just dumb, she never loves me.
Jhope: Taehyung, just find another girl already, like we always said to you.
Taehyung: Maybe, I can find someone else. maybe (crying) aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.

He keep drinking while crying. Decided to sit on the floor of the office leaning to the side while watching the scenery of the windows view.

Suga: Taehyung, just stop it. Jungkook, can you get a hot water?
Jungkook: Yes, hyung.

And then jungkook hurry himself.

Suga: taehyung, I know what you feel. But the least you can do is accept it already. You already did your best, okay. Rosé, decided to cut ties with you because he wants you to find someone better than her.  Taehyung: Hahahaha (crying) maybe. I just dumb of everything. Don't worry just this time, let me be with my own self. I'll promised, starting tomorrow, I will be happy again.

------------