Ch 326: Overestimate Yourself

Lin Ye did not expect that Skyfire would come to their tent at this time. He didn't actually have a very good impression of her.

Yesterday, she felt like a very proud and defiant lady, just like those typical mob characters who would only appear for one or two chapters in light novels. Yet she is extremely powerful, and she alone can suppress the entire Sunset Chamber of Commerce.

As the leader of the group, Lin Ye needed to have a good image.

So, when she asked him to follow her outside, he readily agreed.

"What's the matter, Miss Skyfire?"

Lin Ye and Skyfire were standing on the beach. It was about half an hour before the sunrise, and the entire town of Haran was still dark.

Then Skyfire waved her wand casually, flame rose under their feet, dispelling the darkness and cold. Lin Ye looked at Skyfire with a little surprise, as her orange pupils gleaming in the fire.

"I want to ask you something," She spoke slowly, "I hope you can answer me?"

"Ask me something? "Lin Ye was a little surprised, "What's the matter."

"About the information of the deep sea."

"Hasn't someone already told you everything yesterday?" Lin Ye says, "I believe it was from a researcher from Lungmen?"

"It's not clear enough." She stared at him.

"Then what is "clear"?" Lin Ye smiled, "And why do you have to ask me?"

The caster looked at Lin Ye, and then slowly said, "I'll just say it straight, I want to know what you guys did last night. What did you do when you went out to sea?"

Lin Ye's smile solidified a little bit, "I beg your pardon?"

"Should I repeat it? Your hearing should be fine," Skyfire said, "I will say it one more time. I want to know-."

"No need," Lin Ye interrupted her and then took a deep breath. Then he asked, "How did you know?"

"I saw it with my own eyes," She explained, "Sure enough, it was you."

Now Lin Ye knew that when he went out to sea last night, he was not dazzled. He did see someone on the coast. Judging from the figure, that was a woman. At that moment, Lin Ye concluded that it was either Swire or Skyfire, and now the latter has admitted. No wonder why he saw a flashing orange light last night. It was from her Arts.

With that being the case, there was nothing to deny, "Have you talked to SilverSword and the others about this?" Lin Ye looked at her calmly.

Skyfire's brows frowned slightly, and said, sounding a little displeased, "Why should I? If you want to talk to them then do it yourself."

Her words made Lin Ye feel a little relieved.

The fact that she is in the Originium Technology Research Association only means that, as long as she doesn't talk to others, she is the only one who knows about this. Judging from her tone of voice, it is obvious that she is not a person who likes to talk with others.

Moreover, the Originium Technology Research Association is different from the Sunset Chamber of Commerce. She has no reason to target Rhodes Island. In other words, her visit tonight is purely personal.

"Are you curious?" Lin Ye asked.

"Of course," she admitted bluntly, "You knew this would be a cooperative project, yet you still sneaked out to sea last night. I want to know what you did."

"Since you know that we are sneaking, why would we tell the others?"

She glanced at Lin Ye's eyes, and said faintly, "If you refuse to speak, I can only let the Ursus's soldiers do the questioning."