PART 8

OLIVIA'S POV

The situation right now is like this,he is driving quietly while I am starring at the window while waiting for him to say something.

Argh is this suppose to be awkward? because it is.Why isn't he saying anything.

"What is he suppose to say exactly,like are you enjoying the ride?"Snowy said and I could feel that she is rolling her eyes.

"Well that does count as something and it can show that he is putting some effort which he is not"

"Well why don't you say something then Olivia"

"Why should I,well I am afraid that I might say something stupid"

"Just say anything okay he is our mate and we are suppose to be bonding"Well Snowy does have a point.

"How long exactly till we reach the Pack house?"well that was a so not stupid question,great way to start a conversation Oli.

First there was a mere silence for 5 seconds,30 seconds ,okay now it is a minute.He is tightly gripping at the steering wheel before he answers.

"About 6 minutes"Sounding More like 6 hours with him being a mute.Goddess couldn't you have given me a goofy,talkative,chatty and flirty mate instead.

"Do you live alone?"well that was a necessary question,what if he still lives with his parents?.

"No"Although he isn't chatty at least he is answering some of my questions.Now what should I ask next.

"Did you always wanted to have a mate?"if I said he was tightly holding on the steering wheel before then now I think he is going to break it because his knuckles are turning white.

This is the longest someone has taken to answer a question,other than when the teacher asks a question and you don't know the answer let alone the subject itself like Becky,I wonder how that girl even passes.

"NO!"my dear mate finally answers and from there I was just thinking if maybe I should ask if he is happy to have one now.

So he didn't want a mate that explains why he walked away when we met.Should I ask why or maybe not since I can feel the tension in the car.

"Why didn't you want a mate?"what can I say if I don't ask now then this question will bother me.

"We are here"Then he hurried to get out of the car like his pants are on fire.I opened the door and he held it so it doesn't close on me.

"Thank you"I sweetly said while starting to look around.The big building must be the pack house I assume.

And when I looked in front of me I see this cute little house that ain't big but so cute and small.

"Is that your house?"

"Yeah it is"well at least he said some extra words.

"Oh my God it is so cuuute"

"Lets go inside"A little thank you would be nice but nooo this guy doesn't react to anything at all.

He already gotten my bags from the car and walking towards the house.There are a few stairs before you get in, there are also chairs outside you know the ones that are like swings and moves back and forward,I don't really know what they are called.

He unlocked the door and when I got in I first saw a dining table then when I walked a little further I see the living room/sitting room or Tv room, whatever you may call it.

The furniture is so pretty and classy,looks like a women picked it.Wait a women picked up furniture for my mate.Maybe it is his Ex or his lady friend right?.

"Who chose the furniture?"why am I making this a big deal?,it is just furniture.

"My mother and my sister"He started walking towards the stairs.

"Ohh okay"I answered while walking behind him.We walked a little and turned right where he opened a door of a room at the last right passage.

"This will be your room"Well the house may be small but the rooms are big.And it is s- ,wait a minute did he just said my room as in sleeping separately.

"How are we suppose to bond if we sleep separately?"Well snowy does have a point.

"I don't know snowy maybe he want to take things slow"

"I'll go get the rest of the bags"And then he left without even asking if I like this damn room.

I walked towards the window and open the curtains so that some light would get in.

For a moment I just stood there while looking outside and thinking about this whole arrangement.

I can see the kids playing near the pack house at a distance.If the pack house is there then the Alpha's house cannot be far.

And when I look down from my room I see my mate getting my bags out of the car and after that he just stood there like he is deep in thoughts.

He ran his hand through his hair and picked up my bags and got inside the house.I wonder what is wrong with this guy.

I am just standing here looking at the window while he arrived with the bags and I didn't even turn around.

I could feel him walking towards me and here I am thinking maybe he is going to hug me from behind but nooo he just stood next to me while his hands are in his pockets.

"I am going out for some pack work so in the meantime you can start unpacking"

"Okay"I wanted to say something else but I just don't have the energy to.So the Pack work is more important than spending time with his mate.

He left and I am watching him while he walks towards the pack house where his office might be.My wolf wanted to say something but I blocked her out.

I pushed all my bags into the closet and start unpacking while I listen to some music to atleast lighten up the mood.

...........................

Pwease vote 🥺.

XXX
Cindyyy