Whitie oppa(2)

"........" = talking
'Abc....' = telepathic

Ariana's pov

"Hey! Could you send me that place from before?"

I'm currectly asking lucas a favor. This is all to meet ijekiel. Last time, I remember late that I haven't said goodbye to him. So I'm going back again. But I can't use magic. I don't want to admit it but lucas is the only one I could ask.

"What place? Mister doggy manor?when? Now?"

"So you are really going to send me?"

"Aren't you the one who asked?"

It's true but why is he being so obedient? Did athy's two punches pay off? If he isn't send me, I was going to threaten him by using every means possible.

"Yes, so can you send me now?"

Lucas snaps his fingers and this time my vision turns black. Black? What is this place? Why is it so cramp? Ouch! My head just hit by something hard.

"Cough...cough" what are entering inside my mouths?

"You! What are you doing there?"

At the familiar voice, I try to look around the surrounding. Isn't this the fire place? Lucas ,you jerk! Are you taking your revenge because I make athy to punch you? What a pity person. Spit..spit there is dust in my mouth.

When I was busy coughing, a hand suddenly support me and I unknowingly stand up. Wait! I can't stand up. I lost my balance and fell backward on the floor.

"I told you angel can't walk."

"Ah! I am sorry."

No, I'm not making you say sorry.

This time he supports me with two hands and lead me to a chair.

"How did you come here again?"

"The last time, I couldn't say goodbye so I came back to say goodbye again."

At my words, his face turns red. Are you embrassed? So cute! I wonder how such a cute child was born from mister doggy?

"So you come here today to see me?"

"Yes. But are you studying?"

I glance at the books on the table. I feel a little guilty now.

"Am I interupting your study?"

"No, it's ok."

Let's change the subject.

"I heard you are going somewhere. Where were you going?"

"I was going to arlanta"

"What are you going to do there?"

"I'm going to study aboard."

Aren't I sound like someone interrogating a sinner?

"Is it going to be fun? Will you meet many friends there?"

In my last life, I've always want to go to school. There will be many people, right? What does it feel like to attend a school? I wanna know more but ...

"Knock! knock! Big brother?"

Is that jennette? Ijekiel seems shock. Is he worried that I'll see her jewel eyes. (Still forgetting that she also has jewels eyes.)

"Is that your sister?"

"Umm.....yes?"

Why did he looks more shock at my question?