Questions

A/N: Alright everyone sorry I haven't updated recently, been pretty sore irl. Started working out again and honestly been a bit to sore to write. I'm starting to get to the point where I can do other stuff again. 

Anywho, I'm working on all four of my books today including this one. So with luck you'll all get a proper update later today. But for now I've decided to answer some commonly asked questions about the story.

There may be some minor spoilers, nothing revealing story stuff but a few things about his quirk. 

1. Why is Izuku's left eye silver?

 His left eye is silver because he crafted it to replace his missing one while he was still learning how to control his quirk realize. So he was concerned about doing it right instead of making the color match. Since he got it right, there was no reason to replace it as he'd have to get it removed.

2.Why was Koda the traitor?

The reason I chose Koda as the traitor is mostly due to the fact that no one would expect him as a spy. That is the point of a spy, its not like it is in the moives. Spies aren't these well built ex-military trained super-soldiers. Spies are chosen for their ability to blend in and be a part of the background. You see them, but think nothing of them being there.

Story wise is because Koda loves animals and nature more than people. Think of him as an extreme activist, who hates people in general and his perfect world is one without humans with their destructive quirks. So after the wild villains, his former group, was wiped out AFO recruited him to his cause.

3.Why is Liliana "lily" Yanagi so obsessed with Izuku?

Think of Lily as the reverse of Bakugo. She like Bakugo was raised and praised throughout her early life for her strong quirk and ability to adapt and learn quickly. Much like Bakugo giving her a strong ego, the main difference between them is their conviction to becoming better.

Bakugo when presented with someone stronger, instead of focusing on bettering himself chose to try to weaken his rival instead of bettering himself. His sub consensus realized Izuku's iron will as a major threat to him when they were kids.

Lily on the other hand took a different road than Bakugo. Due to the responsibilities and expectations on her due to being part of the Yanagi Clan, she understood that rather than getting upset with Izuku she could use him to better herself and carry out her family's legacy within Parabellum.

So like Bakugo she became obsessed with Izuku but with positive feelings rather than negative ones. So think of them as being two sides of the same coin, both are obsessed with Izuku but have different views on him.

4.Are there limits to Realize now that it has merged with One-for-All and how much can he do without his limiter?

There is a limit to realize and a weakness I have not mentioned due to plot reasons. I won't go into details but, there is a condition even with his limiter removed that he must have met to affect things. Example of this is when he blew up Shigaraki's arms or when he negated Bakugo's explosions during the sports fest.

5.Why was Izuku ranked third before he took Absolut's spot as number two?

Simple, time and missions completed. The S-ranked aren't ranked according to just their strength in battle but also by the amount of missions done. No matter how good Izuku is, he can't take every single mission and its hard to catch up to those who have at least a decade in parabellum ahead of him.

6.Why does Izuku still use guns when he has One-for-All boosting his Warlord?

Because why punch small fries and risk hurting yourself with an unstable power you haven't mastered yet when you don't need to? Izuku does risk management by doing this. The only time he fights hand to hand is when he has no choice but to. Remember Izuku isn't a hero, he isn't trying to take people alive. He is a soldier, so he will do what has the highest chance of ending the fight without risking himself or others. 

7. Why doesn't he yell out attack names anymore?

Because it's a stupid idea, and the only reason he did it in the beginning was to blend in with the other UA students. Remember Parabellum is a secret organization and stealth and covert operations is what they do. Yelling an attack name is stupid when you're going to kill someone.

8.Why did Momo fall in love with Izuku so fast?

She didn't, I didn't really go into details but after Izuku saved her, she wanted to thank him personally. However meeting one of the top ranked secret agents in the world isn't easy. So she asked her father Kouki to pull some strings to meet him. Even for the Yaoyorozu's this wasn't an easy feat to pull off. 

However kouki grew curious about Izuku himself and managed to get a hold of his files, which he shared with Momo who wanted to learn about her savior. The more she read about him the more she grew interested in him. Finally managing to convince her father to propose a quirk marriage with him in order to meet him in person.

The original plan was that Momo would cancel the marriage if he didn't accept her after they met. She never want to actually force him to marry her, she just wanted to meet him. Technically speaking Momo has known Izuku about a month longer than Lily.

https://discord.gg/rH4cBrDpPt. this link can be found in the comments below

So if anyone has any other questions please join my discord where you can ask me directly. 

As always thanks for reading and I hope you continue to enjoy my works!