Chapter 1: Love Is In The Air

18 Years Later

Italics: Korean

Normal: English

Y/N'S POV:

"Y/N! We're gonna be late if you don't hurry!" A-Yeong yelled, frantically running around our apartment, most likely looking for the car keys which would be in her purse already. "Where the hell are the car keys!?" she cried out to nobody in particular, causing me to giggle as I straightened up my outfit. 

I stood up and grabbing my bag before making it to the front door where she could be seen panicking, pacing like a maniac. "Calm down, stupid, check your purse" I smirked as she checked her bag, only to find the keys, causing her to turn a dark shade of pink from embarrassment. "Told you~" I sang, making my way to the car, A-Yeong trailing behind me.

Y/N's Outfit: 

A-Yeong's Outfit:

A-Yeong's Outfit:

"Are you excited, or is it just me? I can't wait until we meet the BTS! I can't believe we managed to get tickets to the fan meet! Eek! I'm so freaking excited I think I might puke!" At this comment, I leaned further away from her as I drove

"Are you excited, or is it just me? I can't wait until we meet the BTS! I can't believe we managed to get tickets to the fan meet! Eek! I'm so freaking excited I think I might puke!" At this comment, I leaned further away from her as I drove. "If you wanna puke, do it outside!" I joked, causing her to chuckle and roll her eyes. "I'm excited too, and who knows, maybe one of them will be our soulmate!" I giggled, joking as we both laughed, focusing back on the road.

After two hours of being on the road and singing horribly out of tune to BTS and other Kpop songs as we drove to the meet and greet building. As I parked the car, I could see A-Yeong out of the corner of my eye practically jumping off the walls. "Calm down, Yeonnie, otherwise you might combust", I giggled as she whined at my teasing, rushing her way towards the building.

I chuckled, shaking my head in amusement as I followed closely behind her. As we walked through the giant building, I couldn't help but feel a sense of excitement and giddiness fill my entire body. "I am really excited! Oh, I can't wait to be able to meet them finally!" I squealed, speeding up my pace as I practically ran beside A-Yeong towards the entrance to the fan meet.