Answers ~ Ch54

Author-San whispers: This is a double update! Move onto the next chapter once you finish!

¤ Satoru Gojo's Point Of View ¤

It was a perfect Tuesday morning. A morning in which the sun was out and a lovely cool breeze was compensating for the heat. Everything seemed perfect, from the happy mood the people around me were in to the beautiful weather. Yet somehow everything did not seem so perfect to me. I was on edge. I wasn't sure why I was on edge really other than the fact that most nights I lay awake at night wondering where life was leading me with the problem of Sukuna and the addition of (Y/n)'s mysterious power.

But yet here I am, walking over to Yuuji and (Y/n)'s shared room with a hum and a smile almost as if I didn't feel so uneasy. I especially felt uneasy when (Y/n) had asked me is she could go on this mysterious trip of hers, going with Yuuji to somewhere I had no idea as to it's whereabouts. I could have easily followed to the two of them yesterday, finding out where they were going and what they were doing there. But it was like there was this part of me that stopped me. A part of me that told me to respect her boundaries.

This wasn't the first time this part of me had interfered with my recent decision making. This part of me that always wanted her protected from the outside world. This part of me that always wanted to see her smile. This part of me that knew all her little quirks that showed how she really felt. But I couldn't always let this part of me win my inner arguments.

That's why I asked her the questions that I did the day she was drunk. That's why I didn't tell her about the cursed spirits that were always on her tail. And that's why now I would ask Yuuji about what happened yesterday. Because I knew that that certain part of me didn't want me to do all those things.

However even with this determination brimming inside of me to go against what that part of me's wishes, I still hesitated to walk into (Y/n) and Yuuji's room. But I wouldn't let this go. I had to win this time. Because above all I was Gojo Satoru, trusted jujustu sorcerer who's job was to protect innocent lives from cursed spirts. And if (Y/n) was to be on the opposing side, just as that part of me is silently suspecting, then I couldn't just sit back and wait for answers to find me. I had to find them first.

I walked through the door of their room confidently, using my access card to get in. Their room was silent and from where I was standing at the door, it seemed as if they hadn't woken up yet. At least that was what I first thought until I saw that (Y/n)'s bed was empty. My heart began to race uncontrollably once I couldn't locate (Y/n) within the room. And after seeing her folded blanket and tucked in sheets, my heart began to race even more. If she wasn't in the room then where was she?

But before I could give my self any more stress on the matter, my heartbeat began to slow down after seeing a certain princess sitting on the balcony with a cup of tea in her hands as she watched two birds chirping on the railing of her balcony. She seemed content, smiling at the birds as they tweeted towards her, almost as if they were communicating. I was about to open the glass sliding doors to enter balcony but stopped the moment I heard her speak up.

"I see. Well that's a shame. I wanted to ask him something." She mumbled out in a dissapointed tone. But then she shook it off, deciding not to let it bother her too much. A wave of confusion hit me as I wondered what she was talking about and why she was talking to the bird as if she was having an actual conversation with them.

Before I could even blink or open the glass sliding doors, (Y/n) quickly snapped her head towards me and instantly connected eyes with me. My brows instantly furrowed. I didn't even make a sound or move in any sort of way. So how in the world did she notice my presence?